Odium To the Core is a single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style. Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption. Reach the core and save the world!
*Single-button control: The gameplay mechanics are extremely simple. Hold to go up, release to go down. The controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
*Music-based: Original soundtrack specifically made for each level. Feel the mix of D&B and jungle music blasting in the background.
*15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
*Nightmare mode: Try to beat the levels without any checkpoints or orbs. More traps will be lurking in the extremely narrow passages.
*Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
*Discover the secrets: Find the secrets to unlock customization options.
*Endless: An endless procedurally generated level to test your skills.
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and Reviews
difficult (but fun)
the game is extremely difficult. so difficult, that less than 10 people had beat it on the mobile port. the game is way too hard and probably impossible for me. but i love the game. it’s really fun!
Very hard but enjoyable game
Devs have responded to feedback regarding the severe lag on ‘older’ devices abs are working on a fix so I’m changing my score back to 5 stars. I have faith they will fix the issue over the next month or so.
Edit: ugh, another PREMIUM PAID GAME converted to a stupid subscription/membership pay model. Lucky I bought the game before the changed it to this nonsense. Paying a monthly fee to play games is stupid (sega channel anyone?). Long live ONE TIME PURCHASES.
Also, to the crybaby complaining, I’ve beaten the entire game, collected everything and have all achievements EXCEPT for the nightmare achievement because there’s 3 levels I still need to beat. But my point is there’s no ‘glitches and liars’, everything works fine in regards to collectibles because I’ve achieved it all myself already.
Needs a bit of fixing
So far, I’m really enjoying the game! It’s challenging, but not too infuriating. There’s just a couple bugs that need addressing. The cinematics freeze up from time to time, and if you watch them in the Extras menu, the game freezes. Also, there seems to be an issue with the first boss: The second weak point switch isn’t appearing, making the boss impossible to defeat at the moment. If you could fix these issues as soon as possible, that would be awesome.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reporting your issue, it is fixed in the latest version.
If you have any other issues, feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 441.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Dark-1 DOO
- In-App Purchases
- Playond Trial $2.49
- Playond $2.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.