Have you ever lined up at the oche trying to double out, and you’re just not sure what numbers to shoot? Me too!! That’s what inspired me to develop this application. I’ve been a dart player, in leagues, for over 10 years and this application has definitely improved my game.
With Double Out Pro you can have all of the x01 double out options right in your hand, or on your wrist if you own an Apple Watch. Over time you will learn all of the possible double out options and your game will improve. Doubling out is key to winning all x01 games!
- Supports all x01 games.
- Highlights preferred double out options. Shoot like the pros!
- Provides ALL double out options for the scores 170 through 2.
- Easily sort double out options by triples or doubles.
- Display outs shots in short (T20 – T20 – D20) or long (Triple 20 – Triple 20 – Double 20) formats.
- Provides alternate double out options if you miss your primary target.
- Cascade through shots to target the ideal double out path.
- Tutorial included in the application to get your started.
- Supports Apple Watch.
I hope you enjoy using Double Out Pro!!
Triples for Show, Doubles for Dough!!!
If you have any feature requests or comments regarding the application, you can contact me on Twitter @doubleoutdarts.
- Full support for Dark Mode. This removes the prior Light/Dark Theme option in Settings.
- Full support for Dynamic Type. The Dynamic Type feature allows users to choose the size of textual content displayed on the screen.
- Reduced the number of groups, on the Scores screen, from 6 to 3.
- Enhanced the algorithm for Bulls. You’ll only see double options when the score is between 99 and 61.
- Updated Score sort order so Bulls and Double Bulls show up at the end of the list.
- Added more double out options for odd numbers (e.g., D19, D17, etc.). This added many more double out options.
- Added odd double out numbers to the Preferred Double Out list.
- Performance enhancements.
- Enlarged the font size on the Score screens.
- Improved the Crown navigation accuracy.
Ratings and Reviews
It works but some options aren’t there
A majority of people will throw for a bull 25/50 when on 90-95 because if you hit a 25 you can still go out without hitting a triple. If those aren’t an option I wonder what else is missing. Wouldn’t mind seeing numbers grouped in a range (170-140) (139-100) (99-60) (59-20) (19-2) or similar so I wouldn’t have to scroll all the way down to see how to take out a 71. Also. Would be nice if you can personalize an out so when you look it up it’ll tell you your favorite
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and suggestions. I added the logic for Bulls and Double Bulls. I also added a new layout to group the scores list. As for the favorites, I'm looking into an enhancement for that now. NOTE: there's an option in Settings to set your Preferred Double Out options. This will push your favorite doubles to the top of the list. Thanks again for downloading the application.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eric Ruth
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Jason Ruth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.