CalenDo: Your Life, Organized Seamlessly. CalenDo is a simple planner with To-Do lists, Calendar, Reminders and Task Manager that helps you de-cluttered your daily life.
You can plan and review your day with "Today View" and with “Calendar View” you can view and plan an upcoming day, week or month in advance.
TO-DO LISTS FEATURES:
• Organize your tasks and event in different categories (e.g. Home, Work, Chores etc.).
• Quickly add a task or schedule an event from right inside the list.
• Share the list with your family members, friends or co-workers.
• Assign a task to a list member.
• Never forget anything with due date and multiple reminders.
• Add subtasks, notes, and attachments to your tasks.
• Automatically syncs with all your calendars.
• Every list can act as a calendar in which you can add your tasks and schedule your events.
• Today view to help you plan and review your day.
• Easily view tasks and events for the upcoming day, week and months.
• Schedule events with other list members, great for family and small teams.
• Add notes and attachments to your events.
• Get repeating reminders for tasks and events.
• Custom repeat options e.g., every 2 days, weeks, months or years.
• Search across your tasks and events.
• Communicate with others using comment (e.g. Running late notice).
• Automatically sync your work across all your devices.
CalenDo is free but you can always upgrade to premium to access all premium features for $2.99/month or $29.99/year using auto-renewing subscription.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account as soon as you confirm the purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed by App Store after 1 month or 1 year at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to user's account settings after purchase.
For issues, feedback or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at https://calendoapp.com/contact/
Terms of Service:
-- Bug fixes for dark mode and date picker
Please report any issues at email@example.com.
If you enjoy CalenDo, Please give us 5-star reviews on the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great ‘Planner’ Replacement
I’ve tried a lot of task, calendar, and reminder apps before; but none of them worked well enough to permanently replace my Moleskine planners. This is the first app I’ve tried that I think might. There are a few things that I’d prefer to see tweaked and I absolutely need a web app companion for it (and when they promptly responded to my inquiry, they stated that this is planned but depends on app downloads, total users and steady revenue), but this seems to be an excellent solution to finally digitize everything in my schedule.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the 5-star review. We greatly appreciate it.
I read some of the reviews & thought this app would be perfect for me. Since I’m a retiree, I don’t have a demanding schedule. I just need a very simple calendar to log dr appts, visits with friends, travel plans, etc. Upon download, I clicked the option to add my contacts. When I began the process of adding my appts, I noticed my screen was loaded w/ the birthdays, anniversaries, etc of all of my contacts. This is too much info for me, so I decided to reverse the option to add contacts. That’s when I discovered how confusing/frustrating this app is. Regarding instructions on use of the app...There’s a list of FAQ, but if you don’t find your answer there, you won’t get an answer at all because there’s no option to ask a specific question about the app. Consequently, I was unable to figure out how to simplify the lay-out of my calendar. There’s just too much confusing/extraneous/ambiguous info in the calendar format which makes it very difficult to figure out how to load my info & then access it later, so I’m outta here & back in the hunt for another calendar app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. You can go to Settings by tapping a gear icon on the top left then go to Apple under account section. Here you can choose which calendars you want to see in CalenDo. Also we have an option to contact support in the setting view.
My favorite calendar
I’m not one to leave a review, but I’ve actually stopped using the regular calendar on my phone because I like this so much. There are so many options and specifics on ways to add in events and to-dos, I can differentiate the days of my appointments from the days I have to pay my bills like nothing. It’s all out there in plain sight unlike the iPhone calendar where you can only see each day at a time. It’s just so convenient, I recommend it to everyone.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vihaan Technologies Inc
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Vihaan Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CalenDo Monthly Premium $5.99
- CalenDo Yearly Premium $29.99
- CalenDo Yearly Premium Sale $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.