In this version you have the full functionality of the normal GVS-App and in addition you can send LCN messages with Siri. Please see the release-notes of the standard-version for additional information.
Please note that you need the newest version of the GVS!
Furthermore all of the new features of the normal GVS-App are also in this App. These are:
webtableaus will be loaded in full size and not zoomed in
reloads of tableaus after several minutes in idle are not neccessary anymore
adaptations for iPhone-X
Login-Screen is refactored for better usability
This is the official visualization-app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for the LCN-GVS "Global Visualization System" by ISSENDORFF KG.
It allows controlling and monitoring single buildings as well as multiple properties.
The app builds upon the LCN-GVS-Server, which can be used with every web-browser. This also includes smartphones and tablets.
The purpose of this app is to give fast and easy access to all major functionality, while still preserving the possibility to go into details by using a web-browser.
This app has the following advantages:
- Specialized tableaus with large icons for quick and easy access
- High reliability even under bad (wireless) reception conditions
- Reduced data-traffic compared to using a web-browser (cost-reduction with data-roaming)
- Access to all LCN-GVS-tableaus in a frameless fullscreen web-browser
The app has the following features:
- It can connect to every LCN-GVS-Server worldwide, that is reachable over the internet
- Visualization and control of all buildings, that are managed by the connected LCN-GVS-Server
- Quick-tableaus for fast access to all most important building functions
- Execution of batch-commands (macros)
- Administration of the LCN-GVS-Timer
- Administration of the LCN-GVS-Monitoring-Server
- For the user of the end-device: iPhone 3GS or iPad
- For the administrator of the LCN-GVS: Version 3.3. Updates can be downloaded here: http://www.lcn.de
Important notes for users:
In case you do not already have an LCN-enabled building, the app includes a guest-account to control a demo-house (scale 1:10) near Hanover, Germany.
All actions can be monitored live with a webcam.
The required login-information is built-in and will be suggested on the first start.
- bugfix for push-messages
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.