Kingpin browser is full-featured browser with incognito mode and adblock always turned on. It does not remember the history, passwords, or cookies. The browser is using Google search as default (can be changed to DuckDuckGo in settings). It can be used like additional browser for browsing sensitive content, or browser used for more secured online shopping and banking.
Why you should give Kingpin browser a try:
• Does not store browsing history, passwords, credentials, or cookies.
• Always stay private while browsing sensitive content: dating sites, adult content, health issues, or gifts shopping.
• No auto-completion of the URLs, do not worry if someone looks over your shoulder.
• You can use Kingpin browser while using a computer that is not yours to protect your privacy.
• Hide all your tabs in the blink of an eye with Kingpin button. You can reopen them with a single click, or your 4-digit PIN code.
• All financial operations are safer to do in an incognito mode which you do not need to think of – it is turned on by default.
• Reading without ads is much more fun. The ads are blocked on your favorite news websites.
• No tracking, you will not be followed with ads/recommendations (i.e. Amazon or Youtube recommendations).
Ratings and Reviews
When I don't want my browser to know it's me
I use Kingpin when I want to check something on my own website or see what something looks like for instance, searches. If I use my regular browser there's so many cookies and cashes it knows right were to go.
I use Kingpin more as a tool than for privacy except, that's why it works for what I need! Lol!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Your example looks like great use case of our browser, happy that it works for you.
Before you buy this...
To keep your bookmarks locked by password, you have to click the icon after you open the browser. There's no default to keep them automatically locked with a password. Copy/Paste function doesn't work like other browsers, you have to go to the menu bar and select copy/paste there, there's no right click option. There's no default to have links open in a new tab, you have to click on the link in the window you're in and it opens in the same window.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback about the locking, we might reevaluate this functionality.
We have tested the browser. Yes, the right click does not work. However, copy paste using cmd+c and cmd+v is working fine as well as the new tab link by holding cmd.
Some issues might be connected to your mac settings, please contact us so that we can find out the cause of the issue. https://kingpinbrowser.com/contact/
You should always prioritizes the privacy, not convinence. definetely worth buying especially making some secure payment or private broswer history in a regulated Country. You can also use it in the public network and make it more secure. A must Yes. Literally worth spending money on this APP!!! One time purchase, lifetime privacy!!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Limelick Software s.r.o.
- 69 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Limelick Software s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.