Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
Amy's mom is back in town, and Amy has to choose between Jack and the clinic, or her mom.
Show off your skills as an animal doctor in Dr. Cares - Family Practice, a rewarding time management adventure! This time, there’s more than just puppies and kitties that need your help, as you turn your attention to ponies, and even dolphins, along with an assortment of wild animals around Snuggford.
If you’re a subscriber, you can enjoy the full game as part of your subscription. Not a subscriber (yet)? Be sure to check out all the benefits of becoming a subscriber here.
Amy and Jack are settling in to life in Snuggford, running the vet clinic together with the help of Lisa and Crystal. But all that gets turned on its head when Alice, Amy's estranged mother, suddenly re-enters Amy's life! How this story ends is entirely up to you...
- YOU decide how the story goes, with important choice moments that influence how the story ends!
- Rescue ponies and dolphins, and assist during the birth of adorable dolphin pups!
- Gain professional vet skills as you master exciting mini games.
- Treat animal emergencies through 60 wild levels and an additional 30 challenge levels.
- Become a marine biologist, across 6 amazing locations!
- Heal cute ponies at the orphanage!
- Adopt and take care of pets, and watch their love for you grow.
- Earn diamonds to buy more things for your pets.
- Find out what’s happening in Snuggford, and save the ecosystem.
As the saying goes, "you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family." Dr. Cares - Family Practice is all about families. Everyone seems to be having family issues - and only you can guide them through all the problems.
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Follow Dr. Cares on Facebook - GameHouseOriginalStories
Download the GameHouse Original Stories App and enjoy other amazing games like Delicious, Heart's Medicine and Fabulous.
Thank you so much for playing!
Please update to this latest 1.19 update, as this will fix the sometimes missing assets that some of you reported after the previous update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yes!!! A real Gamehouse Game again!
I was sooo relieved to see that this new Dr. cares game was back to your original Pay Once and play format! I was really sad to miss out on the last Allison game because I refuse to play freemium money grab games anymore. When I read the reviews that there were energy bar s and I. App purchases I didn’t even bother to download it which is sad because I don’t want to miss out on the characters stories. I love my pay once gamehouse games because I can play them over and over with no energy bars or constant in app purchases or having to watch ads. As one other review mentioned, I play these games for relaxing, ads and in app purchases and energy bars are not relaxing. Also I am So Glad that you included the Difficulty Settings! I hope you will keep these in the games for good from now on. They make the games fun and playable for everyone of all ability levels. This is the kind of stuff that makes a Gamehouse game the premium games they are. Great characters, cute and colorful art and locations, positive exciting and amusing storylines, fun mini games, difficulty settings, pay ONCE and play forever, excellent replay value. Please keep up the great work. I just started playing this one and I’m already hooked! It looks like a winner!
Gamehouse is back!
Finally a quality game! This one has a great story line with options to pick where the story goes! I don’t know how many people are out there with a similar mindset like mine, but I play these games to relax after a long 12 hour shift. I despise the ‘free to play games’ because the last thing I want is to watch ads while trying to unwind. Those games aren’t worth it, but this one is great! It also comes WITHOUT the dreaded ‘more customers’ button! It has been glitch free for me so far and has a great story line! The replay ability is there, so I consider it a great buy. Yes, I said a great ‘buy’ because you can purchase the whole game! Keep up the great work!! Highly recommended!
Love the game but...
I bought all the episodes but it’s been several hours and the purchase hasn’t been recognized and I can’t play them
Edit: Apparently we figured the issue out a good couple days ago by hitting the purchase episodes button again and it recognized we already had and went into effect! But thank you to the developers for replying! Managed to play through the entire game and I was in love with the story and gameplay!
Developer Response ,
I am so happy to hear it is working for you now! Thanks also for updating your review and happy gaming. :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 163.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©GameHouse 2018
- In-App Purchases
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- full Dr. Cares 3 $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.