Want to share a long conversation to a friend? Or want to post an article as one image?
Won't be strangle any more! Just take a few overlapping screenshots and Long Screen Stitch will stitch them together without any operation.
ScreenStitch Premium subscription
- You can subscribe for cloud storage to backup your screenshots and save HD images.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use private cloud storage to save your screenshots and save HD images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of yearly package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Add more layout.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, needs update
I downloaded this app a few weeks ago and since then I’ve used it enough to warrant the full version. However, when I did finally subscribe for the full version the app did not recognize my subscription. Every time I try to upload to the cloud or login/register the app redirects me to the subscription sign up page. Please fix, thank you.
Doesnt allow saving locally, possible privacy breacher
This app aligns pictures fairly well but when it ia wrong it doesnt allow me to adjust positions of individual images relative to each other. why is it so difficult for someone to build an app that allows me to attach images to each other horiz or vertically MYSELF, producing a giant image with whatever my aligned photos aligns up with?? geesh. Too much automation that fails.
The bigger frustration was i was unable to save the stiched image to my camera roll directly (none of the screen buttons did that).
Instead - more concerning is it appears to save stitches with this app you have to subscribe to their $14 a year service, and worse, share every image you create with them on their cloud, which removes your privacy from your work. I don't know what country this developer is based in, so I's prefer to keep my photos local on my device, "thank you"
I'm not sure the 3.9 rating on this app is legit. Definitely isnt deserved.
People dont want pay money effectively every month for AI app that doesn't align images exactly right and doesnt let you adjust it's result (in both X and Y axes) when it gets it wrong.
If I'm wrong about any of the app capabilities and shortcominga above, that's not on me: the features above must be hidden because I tried every button I could see and couldnt do any of the above (it hits you with a pay wall when you click almost every button after creating an image).
I recently downloaded a photo stitch App recommended by the App Store and the App was unable to find my screen shots nor did it allow me to pick screenshots for it to stitch together. I opened this App and it couldn't find my screenshots, but allowed me to pick the ones from my Camera Roll and effortlessly it stitched them together. No in App purchase to remove a watermark no confusing cross advertising. The only thing that was different was the language was not English. Although any avid Apple user can know what they were asking about saving the photo, I clicked the option on the right and it was the correct option.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 玲 刘
- 20.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Yun LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annually Cloud Storage VIP $6.99