The DISC behavioral profile has been utilized by thousands of companies around the world to help sales professionals improve their skills and build stronger relationships with prospects and customers. Typically taught in training sessions, this app enables you to practice your people-reading skills on the fly, provides insights on understanding the needs and habits of your prospects, (based upon your reading of their style), and provides a wide range of tips and suggestions on how to adjust your behavior to better build productive relationships.
On The Fly contains two DISC profiles:
- A self-profile, which reveals your sales strengths challenges
- A prospect profile, which enables you to better understand the expectations and habits of a prospective customer so that you lean your behavior in their direction and build a healthy relationship
On the Fly enables you to
- Store as many prospect profiles as you like
- Record notes on each prospect in the notes section
- Retake both your own profile and a prospect’s profile
- Practice the art and science of reading people’s behavioral styles through the eight-question prospect profile
Tweaks and Fixes
- Better layout throughout the app for small screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for improving sales and communication
If you’re looking for a quick and effective way to understand best communication strategies for your individual clients and customers, this is a great app. You can quickly determine behavior types and adjust your delivery based on the material provided. I’m at deploying this to my entire sales team!
I must have misunderstood how I could use this
My company had a training by the Velocity and when Dan suggested the app and I agreed to pay for it I thought I could load profiles of my team who have completed the DISC assessment into the app to provide insight on how to best coach and communicate with my team members. This is not at all how it works. For a prospecting and business development concept I think there is value. For what I understood it to be it provides very little value in leading a team that is already using the assessment process. I guess I misunderstood Dan when he explained it. My Owl failed me.
My favorite business app
This app, and the books written by author Daniel Silvert on this topic, have been valuable in my ability to communicate effectively with my clients, prospective clients, and employees, which has helped me deepen relationships and become a trusted partner to my clients. App is user friendly and makes bird watching a breeze!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.