A beautiful virtual material based on the design and concepts that taught children multiplication for over 100 years.
Montessori is about instructing the four operations of math to students in the simplest way. When it comes to Montessori Multiplication, students practice and observe that multiplication means adding the same number over and over again.
A wonderful way for all students to learn multiplication by distributing objects (virtual beads) and develop a visual and kinesthetic understanding of the operation. As the student works with the virtual material they will quickly conceptualize the process of multiplication. After mastering the student can can use the generated abstract problems as flash cards.
Educational Tool for the iPad running IOS 9.6 or later
visit us at www.MontessoriTech.net to learn more about our apps and join in our conversations on Facebook.
Review, practice, and expand your child's multiplication skills the Montessori way.
Students will be able to:
- work on randomly generated multiplication math facts, select a specific multiplication table to work on, or create custom problems.
- Use the "show me" function to see how the app works.
- Learn and practice multiplication math facts visually and kinesthetically.
Use the virtual material as flash cards, only using the beads when they need to.
- Select a colorful keypad designed by Montessori elementary students, or keep it simple and use the generic keypad.
- Have fun with math!!!
Recommended Ages: 5-9
Categories: Math, Division, Virtual Materials, Manipulatives, Montessori
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MontessoriTech LLC
- 43 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © MontessoriTech, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.