Full game. No In-app purchases.
Return to Planet X is a close combat singleplayer first person shooter in which you will have to smash tons of alien bugs and shoot your way through the secret military base located on a distant planet.
The game takes the inspiration in action first person shooter games like Doom or Half-Life and novels like Starship Troopers.
- Laser guns, grenades, explosives, machine gun and flamethrower
- Alien bugs
- Intuitive controls
- Explore a world cloaked in mystery and danger
- Stunning environments with high-quality graphics
- Spectacular ragdoll effects.
- iPhone5S, iPhoneSE, iPhone6, iPhone6 Plus, iPhone6S, iPhone6S Plus, iPhone7, iPhone7 Plus, iPhone8, Phone8 Plus, iPhone X and newer
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad 2017 fifth generation, iPad 2018, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Pro 12.9 and newer.
Requires iOS 11.
Feel free to contact us to provide some feedback, give us suggestions, or to just say hello.
Ability to set unlimited fps for high-performance devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is designed for left handed players
This game can I potential but I can’t enjoy it fully since I have to aim with my left thumb and shoot with the right and I don’t see an option to switch it the other way. it’s a dumb design I’m a right handed player and I move around with my left thumb and aim/shoot with my right thumb I have played other FPS games on mobile that got it down pack can you fix plz
Omg this is a great console level of gaming on my iPhone 8. The graphics with its blurry effects each time you move the camera fast or shoot a gun and make explosions..very amazing. The controls are great also, I have no complaints..maybe we can adjust them on our own in settings? And the gameplay is very interesting, it’s quiet, dark, you hear strange sounds in different areas as you explore and the AI is good also. Limited flashlight that will turn off if you leave it on too long, you’ll have to conserve by turning it off yourself constantly. 😉....I could go on but not too much, this is a 5 star game and a recommendation of buying without hesitation, I guarantee you...it’s worth 7 bucks!!
Not well designed
This game had a lot of promise. Playing on iPad Pro 11 with ultra settings, great graphics and smooth gameplay. Got to section 5 with no problems and decided to stop for awhile. As soon as I return and load game, I am killed. Bugs are attacking and I die before I can do anything. I could restart from an earlier section, but that’s annoying, and I worry there will be similar issues going forward. This game should have the ability to save anywhere, and definitely not put a game save where an attack is imminent. Disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry. This should be an isolated case. We will fix it it.
- Jaroslav Pribyl
- 2.1 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.