HODL Wallet is a Bitcoin wallet that makes it simple and easy to send, receive, and store bitcoin. It is the best tool for empowering yourself to hold your own funds securely. Your Bitcoin are stored on your device and backed up to a Backup Recovery Key when you create a wallet. This means HODL Wallet can never stop you from accessing or sending your funds.
HODL Wallet is free, open source, and doesn't require you to create an account.
Other features include:
- Monitor the Bitcoin Price
- Detailed Transaction History
- Advanced fee estimation & the ability to set your own custom fee
- Hodl Wallet is an SPV wallet connecting you directly to the Bitcoin Network
- Segwit enabled & Bech 32 addresses are standard
- Choose to connect to your own node in advance settings
- Sweep a bitcoin private key or paper wallet
- Over 100 local currencies supported
- Use facer or touch ID to login and send bitcoin
- HODL Wallet is private. No information is required to get started and create a wallet.
- Checkpoints updated to allow faster on boarding of new users
Ratings and Reviews
Hi there! I am a relatively new miner and I have been using Coinbase for a while now. I decided to switch to HODL for a number of reasons. I do have a few questions:
Where do I view my Wallet address?
Where can I find my public and private key?
( digital signature )
Developer Response ,
Thanks for trying out HODL Wallet. You can access your bitcoin address by selecting the receive button. When you create a new wallet a Backup Recovery Key which are 12 unique words is generated. These 12 words are equal to all the private and public keys your wallet will ever store. This means you don't have to worry about anything other than storing those 12 words safetly and you will always have access to your bitcoin.
You can find additional information and knowledge by clicking on the question mark in the top right corner of most of the app screens. Alternatively you can select Menu and access the Knowledge Base from there. You can also find more guides at www.hodlwallet.co
Thanks again for using HODL Wallet. If for whatever reason this didn't answer your question don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com
Easy to use and setup
I was so surprised how is easy is to set it up, it look me literally 10 seconds. The app is easy to use and navigate through. Overall a very reliable app. I highly recommend it.
Easy to use
Wallet took a few seconds to download. I didn’t need to set up an account. All I had to do was write down my 12 words and I was set up ready to go. Easiest bitcoin wallet I’ve ever used. Simple is better!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hodl Wallet Inc
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © HODL Wallet Inc