Rocket Royale is one of a kind Battle Royale game, the main goal is to build a Rocket and fly away from the island! To do this you need to find crafting resources from falling meteors. Of course other players will want to hijack your rocket, so defend it! Collect wood and Build a Fort to defend your positions. The unique battle royale game reveals a lot of tactics by crafting and building covers around you! 100% destructible environment, every building can be destroyed or dismantled! Rocket Rocket Royale has no parachutes or shrinking dead zones, but you can use portals to navigate your way around the island instead.
Rocket Royale multiplayer offers Solo, Duo and Squad up to 3 players per team. All players are real people online, no fake bots! There is a lot of content to discover: characters, hammers, avatars, custom rockets, even dances! Progress by gaining XP and levelling up and compete in global Leaderboards!
The game requires less than 200 MB without additional downloads, and very well optimized for low-end devices!
- Unique Rocket Battle Royale gameplay.
- Everything is destructible! Real Sandbox mode.
- Craft Defenses, Forts, Towers, Sky Bridges, anything possible!
- Real-time fast-paced 25-Players online matches!
- Play with your friends online, connect to your friend game via friend list.
- Highest FPS (frames-per-second) you can get!
- Tons of items and weapons to loot!
- Large open world battlefield.
Are you ready to be creative, act smart and cause massive destruction? Welcome to Rocket Royale!
Join us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/groups/rocketroyale/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameSpire_org
Main menu improvements.
Teamplay tweaks and improvements:
- Added portals, which lead to the middle of the map and open at 7:30.
- Added two respawnable small health packs on each base.
- Possible Rating (BP) rewards has increased.
- Player profile statistics for teamplay game mode is now separated.
- Daily Reward Limit now separated for two game modes.
- New visual effects.
- Improved matchmaking.
- Starting weapons re-balanced.
Ratings and Reviews
New weapon idea
I wrote another review a few weeks ago talking about a sci-fi healing item that could be placed and I’m back with some more stuff. First is that new weapon idea which I think should happen... hunting rifles, yea which I think if they were at maybe common or uncommon. Which I think they could be best as common since it’s since they can be quite difficult to spot sometimes but you could just make snipers in general slightly more common to spawn but I think a hunting rifle with 1 capacity but did 50-60 would be good and it could come without a scope. But you could possibly have a iron sight or a small scope to be able to aim with it, (and being able to reload pretty fast too!) and then that could complete the full set of snipers,
Pay To Win.
I love this game! It’s one of my favorite Battle Royale Games. But the thing that annoys me the most is that the game is really pay to win. You can buy supressers, increase damage and increase auto aim. My main concern is increasing damage with coins. After playing a ton of games, I realized I died to a lot of people on levels 4, 6 and 9. I would shoot people with a minigun like 8 times but they kill me with a AK-47 using 3 shots when I’m at full health. Also, some rich person could just spend a ton of money on the game making all their weapons over powered against people who just started playing. I know this could also be money gain for you and I understand that. But I feel like being able to upgrade weapons using gears isn’t really suitable for the Battle Royale genre. If you had another PVP game mode like Team Fight where people spawn with guns killing each other to get to the kill goal and you took out upgrades in BR, then that would be a lot better. I don’t really mean to spread some negativity but I wanted to say something. Hope you noticed and took the time to read!
Just a few tips....❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
I love this game but I have ideas that would make this game even more fun!
1.Revive Teammates-the bad part bout this game is once someone shoots you down your dead. If we could revive teammates it would be so much more fun!
2.A Report Player Section- I came across many hackers and there was never area to call them out
3.A BattlePass- it would be nice to earn rewards like a battlepass on fortnite. I think many people would get further before giving up
4. Game Saving Mode- 3 times I had to switch devices and had to restart my game and 1 of those times I was so close to buying a pro skin. I was also on like level 15
5. This one is just a plz do. When a player changes their name, everyone who is friends with the original name is no longer their friend. Plz fix this!
Other than these 5 things... this game is great!! I play it like nonstop and is leveling up quickly! It is fun and you should download it now!!
- GameSpire Ltd.
- 223.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GameSpire Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Open Legendary Chest $0.99
- Elite Spin $4.99
- Unlock Piggy Bank $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.