Omen Exitio: Plague is inspired by the gamebooks of the '80s and '90s, mixing the alien and horrifying universe created by H.P. Lovecraft with an original plot and characters, all guided by your choices, which will lead the protagonist of the story through the labyrinthine mystery represented by a terrible disease and the shadows that lie behind it.
Zanzibar, 1896. Dr Jake Huntington enlisted in the army to forget the loss of his wife. Yet something sinister and ancient is about to overturn his life forever. Shadows that inhabit the confines of reality seem to converge all in one point: a terrifying disease that threatens to exterminate the entire human race.
However, the disease is just one of the pieces that make up a vast mosaic and discovering its design may not be that easy. Intrigues, machinations and subterfuges hide the truth, tearing it away from the doctor’s understanding.
To connect all the dots, Jake will have to cross a threshold beyond which many before him have lost the way of reason.
Are you willing to open this door?
• All new adventure set in H.P. Lovecraft’s otherworldly universe
• Encounter famous historical figures based on real events
• Your choices and chosen skills affect the way the story unfolds
• Hundreds of hand-drawn visuals to set the scene
• Hauntingly beautiful soundtrack and sound design
• Unlike most choose your own adventure (CYOA) titles, you can not meet an early demise
• One playthrough takes 4 to 6 hours but it will take many more hours to experience everything
Fix splash screen
Ratings and Reviews
Choose your own adventure!!
If you liked the old, “Choose Your Own Adventure”books mixed with a little bit of role-play and character building then you have got to download this game! There is an excellent Cthulhu mythos storyline with adult themed choices. That really kept me captivated. Remember, this game is really an unfolding storyline with about eight hours of reading to get through.
Can’t get past interviews
It gets to addressing the first character or ignoring and nothing happens…about 3 minutes into game and nothing works 😞
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting us know about this issue, we're looking into it!
Just to be sure, to select a choice you need to tap twice, once to select and once to confirm, is that not working at all?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tiny Bull Studios S.r.l.
- 740.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Tiny Bull Studios
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.