A huge RPG world full of dungeons, magic and loads of madness awaits you!
The Stories of Bethem: Full Moon pixel RPG tells the legend of Khoma, a young man who get involved on a long travel to get the Oneiric Objects of Bethem while he becomes a wizard: a real challenge to his strength and skills in a huge world to discover full of dungeons and surprises.
- Discover a vast kingdom full of secrets to discover. Exploration is the key!
- Test your skills with dungeons full of puzzles to solve.
- Be surprised by the wildest characters and stories you could imagine. Guaranteed fun!
- Use and get new magic spells to open your way.
- Collect all the monster auras at the museum.
- Wear the new costumes to get new powers and become a legend!
- Fight against epic monsters.
- Complete the side-quests and get the 52 achievements to squeeze the game.
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Bluetooth gamepad compatibility.
Play the first dungeon for free and buy the full game with an unique payment if you like it to continue playing.
Be enchanted by a classic style action-packed RPG adventure full of secrets, dungeons, puzzles, unrequited love, exploration and loads of madness.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixing and new option for changing the buttons size.
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent action adventure in the style of classics
This game would be right at home among SNES classics, which is a huge compliment. It features a big awesome game world with new paths all over the place as you advance, Zelda style. It differentiates from Zelda by using new spells as you progress rather than weapons and gadgets. The game seems built really well, with good control and few glitches and well-designed everything. The experience is enhanced by a fun story and some really catchy music.
The game is awesome but not 100% pure joy. It seems like almost every new screen is filled with lots of bushes and a smattering of monsters. Eventually they kinda feel the same everywhere you go. Also, starting with the blue spiders this game has a lot of tough enemies that can put an end to a good run mighty quickly. But the difficulty can be managed by plentiful potions and learning some strategy. Keep your distance when you battle blue spiders. Finally, most of the humor is cool, but once in a while the writing may cross the line and become offensive to some (I never find it offensive but some might). I am mostly thinking of a few of the things the red witch says to the protagonist. All in all though this game is fantastic.
I’m already 15 hours in and I feel like I’m playing Legend of Zelda but instead of sword and shield you use magic, I like the humor and story. Hopefully they will make another one, I love it!
This game is pretty awesome. In the beginning you do get a decent amount of play time before the demo is up. I had a pretty good time playing so I decided to go ahead and purchase it. The characters are great and the storyline is intriguing. It also has some pretty good humor too. The graphics remind me a lot of Pokémon gold, but with color instead and more dimension. It works really well though. One thing I don’t like is there are some parts that are confusing and does take some time to figure out. I wish there was a way to be able to get a few hints or something. Other than that I really enjoy the game and there’s side quests which is a plus!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cristobal Mata
- 170.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cristóbal Mata - GuGames Development 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Pass $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.