Your ultimate SEGA squad is waiting. Join the adventure now!
Collect legendary heroes from your favorite SEGA games. Build an all-star team in this mash-up of epic proportions. Upgrade your heroes and match gems to unleash their signature attacks in action-packed battles!
COMPETE IN EPIC ADVENTURES
● Battle classic SEGA bosses and minions in tactical Match-3 combat
● Join a Guild and chat with friends in an all new SEGA adventure
● Go on an epic adventure through SEGA history, as you build an all-star team
● Battle famous bosses including Dr. Eggman and Mr. X
● Enter Survival mode to see how far you can go
● Complete puzzles and progress through tons of levels
UPGRADE & EXPLORE
● Play live events, go on new adventures and earn special rewards
● Battle other players for supremacy in the arena
● Upgrade your heroes to unlock powerful special abilities
YOUR FAVORITE SEGA LEGENDS
● Sonic The Hedgehog: Sonic, Tails, Big the Cat, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy Rose, Rouge, Cream and Cheese
● Streets of Rage: Blaze, Adam, Axel, Mr. X
● Golden Axe: Death Adder, Ax Battler, Gilius, Tyris
● Shinobi: Joe Musashi, Ageha, Hotsuma, Hibana
● Super Monkey Ball: AiAi, Baby, MeeMee, GonGon
● Jet Set Radio: Gum, DJ Professor K, Beat, Captain Onishima
● Phantasy Star: Alis, Lassic, Wren, Rolf
● Crazy Taxi: B.D. Joe, Gus, Gena, Axel
● The House of the Dead: Dr. Curien, Agent G, Thomas Rogan, Ebitan
● Valkyria Chronicles: Alicia Melchiott, Selvaria Bles, Welkin Gunther, Largo Potter
● New SEGA Heroes released regularly!
© SEGA, the SEGA logo and SEGA HEROES are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Shenmue joins SEGA Heroes! Boss Raids incoming! Update now!
• Guide Ryo Hazuki towards his destiny - our first Shenmue hero!
• Get ready for GUILD BOSS RAIDS! Raiding unlocks on 6/13.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but poor profit strategy
Let me start off by saying I love this game, the concept, and SEGA itself. But whoever thought it would be a good idea to make the level progression insanely difficult in hopes people spend money on upgrade items are really poor businessmen. Sure, in theory that sounds like a good strategy, but it’s not sustainable. To make money, you have to make the rewards worthwhile. Make people want to continue playing the game by making the level progression reasonably achievable. For example, if I lose a really hard level, let me use gems to continue playing the level. If I run out of gems, I’ll spend a few bucks to make sure I beat the level.
It’s not impossible to avoid spending money playing this game, it will just take a lot longer to progress. Even still, I spent $4.99 on gems and that still got me no where. Realistically, you’d have to spend $50 to get farther than a level or two a day. Like I said, this is a poor business strategy because it makes an otherwise fun and addictive game seem pointless unless you’re willing to drop money on something that will get you only so far.
TL;DR: You’ll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Consider following the set up used in the other Sonic apps, which I’ve happily dropped money on and continue to play to this day.
Game start on extreme difficulty?
I am a huge fan of SEGA as that was the system I grew up playing so when I saw this game I was pretty excited to jump on board and play but I will be honest I am really disappointed with the overall game play. I get the whole pay to play aspect but come on guys let’s not be greedy. I have spent money on games in the past but this game is so out of balance it’s not even worth a dime. The enemies are way to powerful and I think you need to start reading your reviews and you need to really take to heart what the game fans are saying because if not this game will end up in the trash and everyone will move on to the latest and greatest game. I can see potential here and I will hang onto the game for now but if changes don’t happen quick... I for one will move on or go back to better games that have similar structures but better results... you should look into games like marvel puzzle quest and you will see a much better structure. I have played that game for a long time and am really satisfied with how that game plays. And I’m not saying copy the game but at least take some notes. Anyway like I said before huge fan of sega and I would love to see this game rise up to the top but currently very dissatisfied with how the game is now. Hope you guys don’t flop on a good thing but for now.... I will just let it sit and move on if improvements don’t happen soon.
You Have To Love This Game To Stick It Out
I’m a big fan of ‘match 3’ type games, and this one has great potential. It looks great, I like the chibi aesthetic, the dialogue is tongue-in-cheek, there’s many reasons to like this game. However... the main issue is an imbalance between the difficulty and the relationship between your player level and you character’s levels. Your enemies also have levels as well, and they can jump up 2 levels between the end of one world and the beginning of another, changing the gameplay between relative ease and real challenge. This wouldn’t be an issue if gaining player levels didn’t change the same way; your characters levels are the max of your player level. The player exp that you gain changes very minimally between worlds, meaning it could take dozens of levels grinded out before your player level goes up, increasing your fighting chance. So, bottom line: enemy level changes significantly, character level changes slowly, causing an imbalance that happens quickly. If you really enjoy playing this game, the grind will be a joy, but if you don’t, the fun gets sucked into the imbalance. I’m of the latter group, so this is just another game that is part of the ‘tried but failed’ category of mobile games.
- Sega America
- 156.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SEGA, the SEGA logo and SEGA HEROES are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Special Offer $4.99
- Large Special Offer $19.99
- Medium Special Offer $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.