Neumann.Control enables you to Setup, Align and Operate your Neumann DSP system. It contains a demo mode so you can explore the app even if you do not own Neumann DSP monitors yet.
Via standard IP networking, Neumann.Control gives full access to all the functions of the KH 80 DSP Studio Monitor and KH 750 DSP Subwoofer not already available via the back panel. You can setup a system consisting of 1 to 9 loudspeakers and align it for a good in-room sound, and then operate it centrally.
The key features of Neumann.Control are:
• 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 9 KH 80 DSP, KH 120, KH 310, KH 420 loudspeakers
• 1 KH 750 DSP Subwoofer
• Identify loudspeakers on the network that are in the room
• Assign the identified loudspeakers to positions in the room
• Guided Alignment – a set of simple questions resulting a well-balanced sound. The Guided Alignment is a process where you are asked very simple questions about the room and the loudspeaker position, and then the app adjusts the response of each loudspeaker accordingly
• Manual Alignment – an 8-band fully parametric equalizer for expert users. In Manual Alignment expert users have complete freedom to adjust an 8-band parametric equalizer, levels and delays in each loudspeaker as they wish. Manual Alignment can also be used to edit Guided Alignments in a more detailed way.
• System and alignment selection
• Volume control, preset levels, dim, mute all
• Groups, solos, mutes
• Other system settings such as delay, standby level and logo brightness
Fixes network connection problems with iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
A lot of people have been wondering about the support of other monitors as the KH120, 310 and 420. Well! It’s here now. A couple of days I reached out to Neumann to ask about these features which have been whispered about for a while, they said the software would be released in a couple of days (we’ll see I thought, but they did it!). It now supports the KH120s with bass Management with the KH750, phase correction, 8 filters (choose from LP, HP, LS, HS, Parametric or notch), 2 global shelf filters (HS, LS) and some general gain, delay and polarity manipulation.
This really is a huge improvement for this product!
I hope this is not the end of this project though, I’d really like some other features to be part of the DSP manipulation. Particularly it would be great to be able to mess a bit more with the crossover and the bass management section. That would really open things for higher channel counts with mains other than the KH80s.
A Fully Thought Out Solution (Update)
This app does what you assume it can. Configure your sub in relation to your mains. Great tool taking these awesome loudspeakers to another level.
This app ONLY works if you have the KH80 loudspeaker in your system. For some reason you can’t control the subwoofer by itself. It would be great be able to set a crossover and mute functions on the sub regardless of your choice of mains.
Hopefully this functionality is in development.
Developer Response ,
Please try our new Neumann.Control update 3.0 which adds support for analog loudspeakers KH 120, KH 310, KH 420 connected to a KH 750.
Setting my sound system up went well with this great app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Georg Neumann GmbH
- 115.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Georg Neumann GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.