Ludo Master game is fun and hilarious game to play with friends and family. It is King of all board games, lets you share some wonderful time with your loved ones. Don't wait any further, get the dice rolling to be the king of Board Games.
This game has stayed popular throughout the ages, varying only a little in its game structure. The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer and against your friends.
- Added rules/options which are played and popular in the world.
- Option to show safe cells(square) which is represented by star icon.
- Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 and 6.
- All the rules are optional so you can play both international version.
- New modern design with wooden board.
- Option to choose the dice number 6 which will start the coin.
- Option to choose the number of coins to be played with 2,3 and 4.
- Multi player in the same device, 2 and 4 player Real-Time Ludo Master.
- Play against Computer.
- 3 consecutive rolls of 1 kills one own playing coin
- 3 consecutive rolls of 6 brings a coin out if all coins are in the yard
- New modern design with wooden or white board
- Dice changing color according to color of actual player on turn
- Variety of rules to meet your own taste of gaming experience
- Multiplayer in the same device up to 4 player
Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player's token lands on the same square as your token,
** Some rules of Game
- Each player chooses one of the 4 colors (green, yellow, red or blue) and places the 4 pieces of that color in the corresponding starting circle.
- Calling all the kings of Ludo Master game, here is your most popular & most loved Ludo Master game in its classical form.
- How often you all wondered if we have a Ludo Master game in the wooden board? The board that we used to play when we were kids.
- You got classic wood and neo-Ludo Master boards (paper & white).
- It gives you a better visual experience and nostalgic feelings.
- The sketch marks and crystal clear tokens will make us feel the same old classic Ludo Master board.
- The board is the square shape with 3 columns of squares and supports up to 4 players (2, 3 & 4 players in combination with Computer).
- Each player will take one color from bright yellow, green, red and blue. You can also assign all players as Computer and quietly watch each, it is quite a lot fun. :)
** DICE ROLLING
- I built an entirely new physics engine for die-rolling mechanics that will simulate the real-time rolling of a die or dice.
- The physics behind die-rolling was very challenging and I am proud to be the first one to implement. This will make it look like a 3D Ludo Master game.
** ABOUT Phoenix Games LLP **
With over millions of users Phoenix Games LLP to be known as the creator of of mind games and kids games
Visit us on https://www.phoenixgames.in
Share the experience of these top free games with your family, friends and social people.
Or follow us onÖ
** FACEBOOK **
** WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK **
message us on https://www.facebook.com/phoenixgamesllp
~ performance improved
~ minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How to raise downloads by 10 times?
Looking for combine promotion games/apps, we can provide ASO service, daily installs can reach 3000+. Ping me at Skype:7a3e164c4a3d2bc4 (or search the account name as "ASO 100"). Every one can get a test promtoin fot 3 days now!
Constant crashes and bugs, not ready for prime time
The game is somewhat fun, but it crashes constantly, and when another player bows out of the game, their pieces stay on the board but disappear, which means you have no idea what anyone is rolling. There are major bugs in this, because I’ve had situations where other people left the game, and my pieces suddenly disappear along with the dice, so you can never see what you’re rolling and have to cancel the game and take a loss. This game is way too buggy to play on a regular basis forget to into, which is a shame because Ludo was a lot of fun.
Just a disappointment
The game is okay in itself but once you run out of coin they give you the option to watch ads in order to gain some, but it’s just a big scheme. You watch ads and they give you nothing. At first I thought maybe it’s just a glitch or something but nope. They try to make you buy coin. I just deleted the game after having it for not even a day. Just not wort it.
- BASIC PHARMA LIFE SCIENCE PRIVATE LIMITED
- 128.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Phoenix Games
- In-App Purchases
- Active Adblock Forever $1.99
- VIP Membership $5.99
- Slight Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.