Linc PTT, powered by Motorola Solutions, offers a secure, optimized PTT experience. This smartphone Push-To-Talk 2-way radio app lets users communicate with individuals or a group via Push to Talk (PTT) wherever Wi-Fi®, 4G or 3G service is available. Linc PTT communicates with any active Southern Linc PTT phone or with any carrier’s smartphone that has the Linc PTT app activated.
IMPORTANT: A Southern Linc account is required to activate Linc PTT service. There is a monthly subscription fee for Linc PTT. Contact a Southern Linc sales representative, authorized dealer or Customer Support at 1-800-818-5462 for pricing and account activation information.
• Unlimited Individual PTT Calling
• Unlimited Group PTT Calling
• Broadcast Group Calls NEW!
• Unlimited Personal/Ad-hoc Group Calling
• PTT Call Alerts
• PTT Contacts and Personal Group Call History
• Programmable Scan Lists NEW!
• Talk Group Scanning
NOTE: Linc PTT requires a download of the Linc Cockpit app to establish service.
This release includes bug fixes and the following new features:
- Support for IOS version 12.4 and above.
- Swift5 Support
- Enable playing audio for incoming PTT calls when Linc PTT app is in the background
- Changes to preserve display of most recent call in the gray bar
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Functions as intended... However.
The app will allow you to radio out and receive calls without having to carry a Linc.
The app must me running in the background in order to receive calls.
When receive a call you can only barely hear the beep. Even with vibration enabled and the volume all the way up, it is very difficult to know when you receive a call. Being able to change the sound it makes when receiving a call may help but the app does not allow this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.