Explore the dungeon, and get different crazy item builds!
* Randomly-generated dungeon world with new experience every time.
* 200+ items waiting for you to explore.
* 3 different weapon types based on their preferred play-style.
(1) Sword: fast attack speed, can launch special skills during critical attacking;
(2) Great Sword: can cause massive damage, provide players with shielding capabilities;
(3) Staff: larger attack range, can use damage-immune shield;
* 7 unique heroes with unique abilities.
The game inspiration comes from classical rogue-like game The Binding of Isaac. Every time you enter the game, you will experience a random dungeon.We also drew inspiration from Lost Castle, Dead Cells, Rampage Knights, Castle Crashers and Wizard of Legend. Thanks for all these great games.
1. Weekly Racing.
- Challenge different dungeons each week.
- The speed competition.
- To challenge the extreme.
2. Added 6 new weapons.
1. Card no.42 function modification: When used this card will activate the Active Item for free.
2. Overall score ranking shows optimization.
3. Optimization of network connection prompts.
4. Partial boss skill hit box optimization.
5. Adjust the attack power of some weapons.
6. Scene resource optimization.
7. English localization optimization.
1. After killing the mechanical Boss, the laser did not disappear.
2. When the player enters the Boss room, the Boss immediately makes a move.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, Very Suprised!
So i search roguelikes on the AppStore, prolly once every week just to see if any new games pop up. Most of the time it’s the same old garbage. But once in awhile there’s a hidden gem beneath the never ending garbage that is the AppStore. This is definitely a hidden gem and it Has a feel of wonderblade meets Isaac, which is pretty fn awesome. The cartoon graphics are to good for a mobile game. I picked up a big cleaver as my first found weapon and instead of him lifting it like he’s Thor, the bada** lil bunny is dragging it on the ground like it has weight to it, it’s the little things like that, that make a game that much better. So well done dev/devs👍 anyways have only played one run so far, but really liked it, so had to drop a review.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your evaluation and recognition of our game.
I love the gameplay..
I hate that you pay for the game to have characters you have to pay to unlock and an in game currency that you can buy ... I would have paid 2-3 dollars for this game to not have ads or any mention of spending more money so I can enjoy the game the way you intended
- OneMore Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- 161 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 OneMore Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- a box of rabbit COINS $3.99
- Skinner $1.99
- a bunch of rabbit COINS $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.