VIN decoder will check your BMW VIN and show you full vehicle specification.
Why do a BMW VIN check?
* Using a VIN decoding tool can help you discover a new or used car's market price.
* To make sure you are ordering the right parts, upgrade kits, or retrofit packages for your car. When you know your BMW's exact year, model, make, and other features, you can then find exactly the right upgrades and parts at such online retailers as BimmerTech, which offers the world's largest selection of DIY kits and parts for BMWs, and ModMyNav, with its selection of BMW rear-view camera kits. So you can easily add all the features you always wished your BMW had.
* When ordering a spare or replacement remote key fob for your BMW, a VIN check can help you confirm which key fob is needed, including the frequency. BMWs with option S876A require a 315Mhz key fob, those with S874A require a 434Mhz key fob, and all others require an 868Mhz key fob. All these options are available at Bimmernav, the world's premier online BMW key fob replacement store
* If you are considering purchasing a used or pre-owned car, this information will tell you if the car was modified.
* Compare two BMWs to see quickly how their features differ, if you are looking to upgrade your existing BMW.
Where to find VIN?
Your vehicle identification number is listed in several locations on your BMW. The most common places to check are:
* The inside frame/panel of your front door (usually driver's side)
* On the dash near the windshield
* On your BMW's insurance or registration
Ratings and Reviews
GARBAGE! DO NOT PURCHASE!!
It is far too generous to give this app a 1 star rating. I’ve tried several different VIN numbers & this thing does NOT work at all. You open the app to find a search bar that says “VIN number (7 or 17 characters)” that’s all. Search bar and those directions. You enter VIN numbers & nothing-nothing AT ALL happens. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got great wi-fi/cell service, it doesn’t matter how many “correct” VIN numbers you input. NOTHING! I’ve lost $2.99 & these jack-legs should return our money, however impossible that may be.
Tried 3 times with the vin and said car not found. Then it said credit low please pay... $1.99 for 3 vin 9.99 for 100 vin... yeah it’s ok I’ll use the FREE ONE ONLINE... and guess what it doesn’t have errors!
Don’t recommend this app at all!
All this app does is ask you to click captcha’s over and over again. I assume they are making money for every click. Don’t waste your money!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Karina Balkarova
- 15 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Big Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Basic $1.99
- Business $25.99
- Plus $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.