This app requires Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.5). Beddit helps measure, manage, and improve your sleep. With automatic and accurate tracking, you get a full picture of your night by measuring sleep time, heart rate, breathing, and bedroom temperature and humidity. Set daily bedtime and sleep time goals, and Beddit motivates you to achieve them with tip notifications like morning results, bedtime reminders, and weekly reports.
• Automatic and accurate tracking
• An extremely thin, flat, and soft sensor — at 2 mm thin, you won’t even notice it’s there
• With a USB power adapter, the sensor is always on
Comprehensive tracking and trends
• Track your sleep time, heart rate, and breathing rate
• Review last night’s bedroom temperature and humidity so you can optimize your sleep environment
• View graphs of 7-day, 30-day, and 90-day trends and averages to understand your sleep and environment over time
Motivational coaching and education
• Set daily bedtime and sleep time goals to get guidance toward achieving them
• Improve your sleep habits with bedtime reminders and nudges in the evening
• Stay on top of how you sleep with daily and weekly sleep report notifications
• Watch videos on how to improve your sleep
Integration with Apple Watch and the Health app in iOS
• Receive sleep report notifications, bedtime reminders, and nudges on your Apple Watch
• Sleep analysis and heart rate data are also stored in the Health app on your iPhone so you can view all your progress in one convenient place
A Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.5) is required to monitor your sleep.
Learn more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
This update restores Snoring Detection in manual measurement mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Now no data at all
Last update did bring back snoring detection. At least it’s listed in the settings. Since the update though it doesn’t register any data at all however. As pointed out in reviews before, it would be nice if there was some sort of indication it’s connected, or if it were possible to see the raw data trace again after the very initial setup to know it’s actually working. And yes, I’ve unpaired and repaired multiple times. Was working fine, then seems dead after update. More and more disappointed.
Very poorly designed app that often does not work at all!
Horrible app, returning to Apple store. The interface does NOT show if it is connected to the sensor. It shows that it's paired, but that doesn't mean it's working. So, you can have it miss an entire night without any indication that it has a problem. it also misses complete blocks of time. Twice in last two weeks it's completely missed the first hour I was in bed. Didn't show in bed but not asleep, it just didn't show anything at all. So, in less than two weeks, I've missed one complete night and gotten a very incomplete report on two other nights.
It also has a binary notion of 'sleep', either you are asleep or not. It doesn't use movement to determine how well you are sleeping - at least there is no user interface showing this like any other sleep app. It especially doesn't use my Series 4 Apple watch which is very disturbing.
If you play music on a bluetooth speaker during the night while getting up for a bit, it disconnects from the sensor, so no more recording and of course no indication that it's not recording.
I develop software for a living. To me this was developed by people who don't understand the basics of a user interface.
Back to the Apple store for this poor excuse for a product. I bought AutoSleep instead which does a much better job of logging sleep and works without any issues.
I have been pleased with this app and device up until the latest update. I thought one of the best features was the snoring monitor. It helped me to adjust the way I slept and reduce my incidence of snoring drastically. I am not sure why it was removed but, usually, I would think that features would be added to an update, not taken away.
- Apple Inc.
- 126.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.