Taptap Send: Money Transfer 4+
Remittance to Africa and Asia
Taptap Send, Inc.
Transfer money abroad instantly (90% of our transfers complete in under 5 minutes), with great rates, straight from your phone.
It’s as simple as tap, tap, send - fast and convenient for you and your family back home.
With TapTap Send you enjoy:
• Fast remittance: 90% of our transfers are done within 5 minutes.
• Safe & secure service: your card is protected by bank-level security and encryption.
• Great exchange rates: we negotiate rates every day to try and deliver the best one possible for you!
• Mobile Money & cash pick-up: once your money transfer is complete, the recipient can cash out at a nearby agent.
• No surprises: no hidden fees here. And if there’s a problem with your transfer, we’ll let you know immediately.
We’re focused on giving you the best experience to send money internationally. And because our team is from the countries to which we send, we know how to make things as smooth and easy as possible for you.
NO FEE TRANSFERS
• No fee for transfers outside of fixed exchange rate corridors (e.g., XOF, XAF)
• Great exchange rates to save you money
FAST AND SIMPLE
• 90% of transfers complete within 5 minutes
• Complete your first transfer in less than 30 seconds
• Taptap Send is licensed in the UK, Canada, the US and the EU for sending money
• PCI compliant -- we do not store your credit or debit card information
• All of your data is protected with the same 128-bit encryption that banks use
• We do NOT sell any of your personal information to ANY third parties
CONVENIENT - MOBILE MONEY, CASH PICKUP AND BANKS
• Send cash from your card to your recipient’s wallet. They'll receive a text and can cash out at a nearby agent
• Mobile-money: send to MTN, M-Pesa, Vodafone, Airtel, Wave, and Orange, JazzCash, Easypaisa, Amole, EcoCash and HelloCash (country dependent)
• Bank transfers available in Ghana, Kenya, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Vietnam to GCB, Access, BAM, Banrural, Ecobank, Cooperative, Barclays / Absa, Banrural, Sonali, Attijariwafa and Islami banks, among others
• Cash pick-up transfers to CashPlus, Wizall, City Express, Exito, Wing, BAM, Banrural, Banco GYT, Cebuana Lhuillier, Whish, Swared, WafaCash and UPT
• Our team is from the communities we serve and speaks over 30 languages
We’re always here to help. If you ever need us or have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We started Taptap Send because we believe diaspora communities deserve to have someone fighting for them on their most important financial needs: first and foremost, the need to send money to friends and family. Too often, other companies have overlooked, over-charged and not treated these communities with the respect they deserve. We aim to change that, obsessively pursuing solutions to lower costs, reduce delays, and increase convenience.
Send from: GBP (British Pound), EUR (Euro) CAD (Canadian Dollar), USD (US Dollar)
Send to: BDT (Bangladeshi Taka), BRL (Brazillian Real), COP (Colombian Peso), ETB (Ethiopian Birr), GHS (Ghanaian Cedi), GNF (Guinean Franc), GTQ (Guatemalan quetzal), HTG (Haitian Gourde), INR (Indian Rupee), KES (Kenyan Shilling), (LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MGA (Malagasy Ariary), MZN (Mozambican Metical), NPR (Nepalese Rupee), PHP (Philippine Peso), PKR (Pakistani Rupee), TND (Tunisian Dinar,) TRY (Turkish lira), UGX (Ugandan Shilling), USD (US Dollar), VND (Vietnamese Dong), XAF (Central African Franc), XOF (West African Franc), ZMW (Zambian Kwacha), ZWR (Zimbabwean dollar)
We are not affiliated with Western Union, MoneyGram, WorldRemit, Remitly, Transferwise, Azimo, Small World or Ria.
Bug fixes and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Just ok but not very good
The app itself is not great. Saw it on facebook, but it had a lot of issues… I kept getting flagged for fraud for no reason, and even just adding a new account is a hassle. I tried to contact their support but even they didn’t help. Thankfully the director Saad was available to help me, and he walked me through it, and even helped solve problems ahead of time. I would give the app 2 stars because it does work smoothly.. WHEN it works. Most of the time it’s too buggy to actually get anything done. I still wanted to leave 5 stars to reflect my appreciation for Saad, if you are lucky enough to speak with him directly he will go above and beyond!
I find this app very creepy. You start off setting up your account and they ask for few personal information and they ask for more information little by little. By the time you know it, they would’ve collected your entire life and if you want to change anything, then you’d have to contact support. That’s where the trouble begins. You can’t get anyone to talk to and they then make it almost impossible to remove your personal information or close the account. Unless you want give every personal information, even your whole life, be very careful. Too invasive and creepy, to say the least.
By the time you finish setting up, you feel like you were seeking employment with the FBI. They take everything you’ve lived for and then turn around and say that they have to closed your account. I’ve used PayPal, xoom and never a problem and PayPal itself for over 10 years and no problem with my ID but these folks claim there’s a problem and yet they can’t tell me because of government regulations as if the government is afraid of me.
Creepy folks!!! Please run far and don’t follow their very creepy approach. Next time they will ask for your parking ticket, airline boarding pass, and maybe utility bill as well as your X-ray photos
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. International transfers are heavily regulated and it's our duty to collect some information to make sure we are actively fighting against fraud and protect our customers at all time. Rest assured that we are treating all info with the upmost security and confidentiality as we understand how important this info is. Our customer service is available from 8-5 on the lines but we are sorry to hear that you had issues reaching us. You can also send an email (from your registered email) and we will make sure to assist you and would be able to reassure you on the processes we follow to protect our customers. It is important for us that you can trust the product and enjoy using it.
I verified my account weeks before! Afterwards i been doing transactions with no problem. However 2 days ago i tried to transfer, then a message popped up saying “my account is suspended”. Thus i reached out to customer service. I emailed 2/3 times, messaged 1 time, called 2/3 times. Didn’t receive anything. After i called and finally thei received the call and one person said he will ask the other team. Well i waited and received and email saying my account is closed. Then i called again and asked for clarification, one of the female agent she said she will ask another team again, afterwards I received email saying they can’t provide reason nor they will open my account!!! I humblly requested for clarification again as I didn’t provide any false information during my transaction. But i received an email from them copy pasted the old email. Which is frustrating and unethical! Idk what to do! I need to transfer money abroad very urgent!!!
Edited: after the developer responded, i called them again and the customer service agent said “ do whatever you want to do” like what type of response is this??? i know they are being to ignorant which developers may not care! But this will cause them badly by the time!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello Shakil, I am very sorry to hear your account was flagged and suspended. If you think it was done in error, please get in touch again and we can investigate this matter as we always strive to give our customers the best experience while safeguarding against T&C violations.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Taptap Send, Inc.
- 64.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Taptap Send UK Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.