It’s the year 3018. After the depletion of all natural resources, space colonization seems to be the only way for humanity to survive. Become an Intergalactic Captain and lead this desperate mission to discover new planets where human civilization can thrive.
Explore new worlds while facing difficult situations brought up by the different characters. How will you respond to their needs and demands? Quickly swipe left or right to make decisions that will build or destroy your colonies. However… don’t forget that all decisions have their consequences. Keep the resources in balance!
Final Frontier features:
- Fun mechanics. An engaging narrative adventure game presented through curated character cards. In your decision making, you need to keep four elements in check: the energy, the population, the metropolis, and the planet.
- A whole new galaxy to explore. Have fun traveling to new and exciting planets full of life and face new and unexpected situations while doing so. Colonize the entire galaxy and discover its secrets!
- Rich and deep narrative. Experience a vast variety of potential problematic and fun situations through the card deck of Final Frontier. More than 250 different narrative plots to dive into! Genuinely engaging stories that immerse you in the experience and draw you in with their scenarios and character interactions.
Complete all the achievements, collect all modificators and possible deaths. Form strategic alliances, destroy your enemies and ensure the future of humanity!
Play Final Frontier now!
This update improves performance and the gaming experience. Get the update and continue enjoying Final Frontier.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure
I like the art, and the idea of the game, but I was hoping that my choices would affect the storyline like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book. As previous reviewers have stated, it’s just endless yes or no choices that only affect your levels of energy, etc. And if one of them is “out of balance” (which includes too much of a good thing, like tons of energy or a very happy crew) you die. Once you make a choice, you move on to the next totally different choice. There’s no cohesive, continuous story. I regret my purchase.
Decent but buggy
Was enjoyin the game at the start, but then things started to repeat, over and over again, then I got to my first planet and did that for awhile then eventually I left that planet. Now that I’m back in space I’m still getting options that effect the colony option, which no longer show at the top. So now I constantly get killed by the colony because I can’t see it and don’t know if I’m about to top it off or go to 0, it’s really screwed up the game and has just left me guessing to no avail, there is nothing I can do I just die because I can’t see the colony bubble because I’m not on a planet anymore.
It’s definetly not bad for your first game in this category, However I wish it was a little more detailed with options, More variety in things to choose. Sometimes it feels like it’s inevitable to lose quickly because the choices are not balanced. Also I’ve already seen a few repeated scenarios, I’m hoping for future content. 3.5/5 thus far. But I’ll give it a 4 up too to round it out. Please don’t leave this game as is and improve with time.
- Genera Games S.A.
- 219.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Genera Games S.A
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.