Breathable helps you find a quiet moment in your busy life. Breathable guides you through deep breathing exercises. Breathable is there for you to take quick, minute breaks to sit back, relax, and collect your thoughts throughout the day. After completing each breathing exercise, Breathable share with you with a quote about meditation, stress, and self-care to inspire you to keep doing great work.
Breathable features eight breathing exercises, each with a specific purpose to help you with your busy day:
- Relax: A great way to decompress when you feel your anxiety building up.
- Simple: Helps you take a minute, collect your thoughts and be peaceful.
- Energize: A great substitute for an afternoon coffee, this exercise gives you a surprising amount of energy in just one minute.
- Box Breathing: Used by professionals around the world including the U.S. Navy SEALs and professional athletes. Box Breathing helps improve your concentration and regulate the autonomic nervous system.
- Take a Moment: Take a minute to appreciate the day and relax with Take a Moment. You just remain still and close your eyes for a minute.
- Sleep: Wind down after a long day and get restored for tomorrow with this breathing exercise.
- Blue Light: Perfect for those with anxiety or in the moment stress.
- Focus: Shorter than most other breathing exercises and you use your nose the whole time. Great for getting back on track.
Breathable tracks your past breathing exercises and displays them in Your Profile.
- Reminders to take a minute to relax every day
- Peaceful Music while you practice breathing
- iCloud Syncing across all of your devices
Thank you for considering Breathable, I hope it helps you improve your life and take a minute to appreciate the day,
I would like to introduce you all to Breathable! The new name for Pine. I found it was often difficult for users to understand what Pine was all about based off of the name, so after a lot of thought I have decided to change Pine to Breathable. A name that I think better communicates the purpose of the app. There are no other changes on the face of things in this update, there are some under the hood changes to prepare for a MAJOR new update that's coming later this Spring. I cannot wait to share it with you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app contains a marvelous concept and I love it. I gave it three stars because it seems to me the timing is off. What is supposed to be 4 seconds for each segment of Box breathing is actually a short three seconds. If the timing were more accurate I would give it a four, or even five star review.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. I will look into what is going on with the timing and fix it in a future update. If you have anymore information you can provide please email me at email@example.com
The screen keeps going to sleep on my Apple Watch
I payed for premium so that I could use this app on my Apple Watch, but the screen keeps going to sleep a few seconds into the breathing session, taking the sounds and (faint) haptics along with it. I’m hella disappointed because I otherwise like the app. What a bummer.
Simple. Beautiful. Delivers
Great app. Nice to have it on all my devices for one price, except one... Apple Watch. Any plans?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you’re enjoying the app! I do have an Apple Watch version in the works, it will be available in late February.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Bean's Bytes, LLC
- 81 MB
- Health & Fitness
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © Bean's Bytes, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pine Premium (Legacy) $4.99
- Breathable Premium Monthly $1.99
- Breathable Premium Yearly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.