Apple TV Screenshots
Splunk, the industry leader in turning data into business insights, offers mobile apps that extend Splunk capabilities beyond the desktop. Browse dashboards, focus on panels, create dashboard groups, and display slideshows using Splunk TV.
Using Splunk TV with your Splunk deployment, you can:
- Display Splunk dashboards on an Apple TV
- Focus on panels
- Create dashboard groups
- Display and swipe through visualizations in a slideshow
To get data from your Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud instance, an admin must install Splunk Cloud Gateway and enable Splunk TV. Splunk Cloud Gateway is a required companion app for transferring data from your on-premise deployment to registered devices. Install Splunk Cloud Gateway from Splunkbase. Splunk Mobile version 1.4.0 or later requires Splunk Cloud Gateway version 1.4.0 or later.
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
This version of Splunk TV now supports the following features:
- Depends and rejects tokens
- Choropleth and cluster maps
- Data values in column and pie charts
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Splunk Inc.
- 37.4 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.