With RunIn you can create fully customized running workouts for your workout of the day. Interval Run, Long Run, Tempo and more.
You can create the workout on the iPhone and at the time of training just select the workout in the RunIn app on the Apple Watch and start running. Also, it is possible to create interval training directly on the Apple Watch.
• Creation of fully customizable Interval Running. You add Warm-up, repetitions by distance, time or even two taps on the Apple Watch screen.
• Performance graphs, weekly volume, and pace evolution, in addition to monitoring the evolution of your VO2Max;
• Fully integrated with the iOS Health app;
• Compatible with training on the treadmill or indoor: Just adjust the setting in the settings directly in the Apple Watch app
Check it out now.
- Now you're able to do all workouts with RunIn without an Apple Watch. All RunIn workout capabilities are available on your iPhone app. Enjoy it.
- Added option "Walking" on intensity type on interval running.
- Bugfix and other enhancements
RunIn is fully functional using a treadmill and indoor. #RunSolo #IndoorWorkout
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Interval Trainer by Time or Distance
I’ve been looking for an app that would allow me to set custom intervals depending on my workout. Sometimes I need time intervals and sometimes I need distance. This app allows me to do both.
Setup might take a little trial and error to figure out, but the incremental improvements over each version make it better and better.
Bonus: it lets my current audio play. For some reason other fitness apps can’t get this figured out.
Developer Response ,
Thank you about your review. This help me a lote as indie developer. This app was made to fix this gap as a runner with Apple Watch and see that it can be helpful for others runners is very grateful.
If you have any suggestion, can send by email or twitter.
Best running app!
This app was exactly what I was searching for.
What I love most about this app is its minimal, easy-to-use interface. An simple overview of your statistics is available upon opening.
You can run at your own pace or you can easily create a custom workout, which is something I really appreciate as a beginner!
Apart from the overview of statistics, you can also retrieve very intuitive statistics for individual runs.
Here are the features that really sold me:
• I can play Apple Music in the background
• You can set up audio for interval workouts
• A widget dan be added for a brief overview
Overall, I tried a handful of other running apps and this is definitely my favorite one! I look forward to any continued updates :)
Need a trial option
It seems the features are what I need but am not willing to throw down $5 without being able to try it out first
Developer Response ,
We have implemented a trial option in our last version. Please, check it out and send us more feedback.
- Fernando Sousa
- 23.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © fnazarios
- In-App Purchases
- RunIn Pro $6.99
- RunIn Pro Annual $14.99
- RunIn Pro Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.