SMC Health Link 4+
County of San Mateo Health System
SMC Health Link is an enterprise cloud-based communications platform built specifically for San Mateo County. Our solution provides secure HIPAA compliant texting, an answering service, pager replacement, on-call schedules, and clinical integration with the EMR all on one easy to use platform.
Note: You must have an account enabled on Telmediq before you can use this application.
Main functions of our offering include:
• Unified Communications: Our mobile applications allow for real-time texting and voice communication between clinicians. Multimedia messaging with photos, voice, and attachments are supported as are the ability to record and deliver voicemails when clinicians are busy with patients.
• Reliable Messaging: Health Link provides a persistent and reliable messaging layer that is able to deliver time sensitive messages to users on a multitude of delivery channels. Health Link detects when a user's device has data connectivity issues, and routes the message accordingly based on a user's network conditions and availability.
• Directory Integration: Health Link is seamlessly deployed and managed through the organizations existing Microsoft Active Directory Infrastructure.
• Call Center Integration: The ability to send messages from the existing call center software and systems allows for rapid deployment with minimal disruption to existing call center workflow.
• On Call Scheduling: Health Link has the leading on-call scheduling platform, including escalations, shared schedules, round-robin load balancing based on provider load, and more. In addition, we are the only communications platform that provides real-time integration with Amion, QGenda, Tangiers, as well as home grown and legacy scheduling platforms.
• Phone System Integration: Health Link integrates with both SIP based and legacy (non SIP based) hospital phone platforms. We are the only communications provider that is able to support a transition strategy from legacy circuit switch PBX systems to the SIP domain.
• Clinical Integration: Health Link provides Patient Centric Messaging – the ability to track all messages against a patient and have two-way synchronization with the EMR.
• Nurse Mobility: Existing nurse call systems can be mobilized for nurses through integration with room alarms as well as patient assignments.
This release introduces a suite of Patient and Family Communication Features (Perfectserve PFC). Users will not see these features unless their organization purchases and implements the PFC module in Telmediq. This module allows for automatic messaging, such as appointment reminders, as well as user-to-patient and user-to-family secure conversations, notification templates, and video calls.
Other updates include:
Login email bug – fixed a bug where, with some settings, the email field at login would be pushed off the edge of the screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- County of San Mateo Health System
- 89.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2022 Telmediq