With ToteScan you can easily itemize your storage totes and containers to help you quickly find the things you need. ToteScan works by scanning official ToteScan labels (you get a free sheet of 9 labels delivered to you when you first register so you can get started organizing right away!).
The ToteScan labels are individually connected with your account, and by affixing them to your totes and containers, you can easily scan and add items that you place into the containers. Once entered, you can use the built-in text search capability to find totes by name, individual item name, description, or keyword.
ToteScan supports family sharing with the ability to add profiles to the account for individuals to keep separate collections, but still be within the same account.
Additional ToteScan labels can be purchased in-app and digitally delivered to you by email link. You can then print them on basic paper, cut them out, and tape to your totes and containers. Or you can choose to buy pre-printed ready to peel and stick ToteScan labels and have them shipped to you.
Let ToteScan help you organize your storage totes and containers, so you can finally find your stuff!
- Itemize the contents of your totes and containers with title, description, quantity and location.
- Attach multiple pictures to each item for quick identification and review within the app.
- Optionally scan an item's barcode, pre-populate title and image, when adding items to totes.
- Search by any number of methods, such as tote name, item title, description, or keyword.
- Share a common account with family members.
- Supports multiple profiles to categorize collections and share with family members.
- No monthly fees or subscriptions to use ToteScan!
- Added the ability to create custom locations for your totes.
- Fixed some minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app
I don’t write many reviews but I couldn’t pass this one by. This is one of the most helpful apps I have come across. It is perfect for organizing the boxes in my basement. A couple notes to the developers though, I’m sure I can’t be the only person who stores boxes in their basement. That is not an option in the list for “tote location”. It would be nice if it were added. Also, it would be nice to be able to change the default tote location so I don’t have to change it every time. Other than that, I love the app. I have been telling everyone about it!
This App/These Labels Changed My Life
I love how easy this app is to use. I’m actually having fun sorting my son’s baby clothes and everything else I’m putting in my storage.
Feedback: I wish there was a feature to move items from one box into another without having to create the item all over again.
Please allow us to move items in Edit
I just realized I moved a lot of items to the wrong tote and went to adjust them. Only I cannot. I can only delete. And since they are already packed away I don’t want to catalogue them again. Please allow us to virtually move our items when editing the item.
- Jampaq, Inc.
- 11.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2016-2019 Jampaq, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 5 sheets of ToteScan labels $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.