Achromatic is a minimalist puzzle game about connecting dots in order to transform them all to one cohesive color. Draw a straight line between two dots of the same color to paint the dots between them. However, you can only change dots of one color at a time. You'll quickly encounter unique dots with exciting properties. For example the square dot lets you change the direction of your line, or the triangle dots are synchronized such that changing one of them changes all of them.
Achromatic features an original and relaxing sound track to accompany its polished minimalist aesthetic. Its smooth difficulty curve will teach you the mechanics and gently ease you into more difficult levels. All levels were carefully designed by hand to ensure the best puzzling experience possible. For those craving a challenge, bonus levels are available after beating the game to really test your logic skills.
• 60 handcrafted level plus 10 challenging bonus levels
• Unique dots with special properties
• An undo button to encourage experimentation and prevent frustration
• Supports both vertical and horizontal orientation
• Color blind mode
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and Reviews
Impressive level design
This is a real puzzle game. The levels are designed to make you to think outside the box and problem solve. The solutions are super clever and most levels have that “Ah-ha!” moment where you finally come up with the solution, which is why puzzle games can be so special. It’s a bit refreshing, given that so many mobile puzzle games are disappointing. Graphics are really nice too.
The only thing is that the line you drag can get weird sometimes if you drag it around the screen a lot, which looks a little weird. Other than that this is brilliant!
Good thinking puzzle game; needs color blind support
I was a bit disappointed with the first 20 or so puzzles, but then it got hard enough to be interesting.
Needs a color blind / night shift mode.
Developer Response ,
Hi Dan, thank you for your feedback. There is already a color blind mode available in the menu. Click on the menu, then the button with the three lines and finally the eye icon to activate it.
Very fun, challenging and addicting. It draws you in and makes you look forward to beating the next level.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 103.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Studio Goya LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Playond Trial $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.