Space is a dangerous place—and every second, the threats beyond the stars get bigger… So your mission is to keep up with the infinite invaders and endless fun of this idle tower defense game!
Endless waves of space invaders will clash with you non-stop on their mission to attack Earth. Command your spaceships to act as defense towers and shoot ‘em down as you gather Gold. Over time, your foes’ power will grow more epic, but laser guns aren’t free! You’ll need to spend that Gold to upgrade the attack power of your spaceships to overcome bigger and bigger challenges.
But no matter your strategy, even the most epic tower defense is eventually doomed, and the aliens will get through… But that’s just the beginning of this non-stop battlefield!
Whenever invaders slip through your idle tower defense, the challenge resets, but each tower defense upgrade remains. That means you’re free to keep building each tower to shoot aliens with endless power and handle even bigger aliens than before! You can even close the game and come back later to gather your Gold. See just how strong you can get, and how many of the infinite waves your tower defense can hold off!
So assemble your star force and launch your epic space mission now!
• Command your space fleet on a non-stop mission to free Earth from infinite invaders, and become the Hero of the Galaxy.
• Your spaceships shoot even while you’re idle, but you can add the power of strategy by tapping the invaders you want to attack and shoot down most.
• Enjoy the addictive fun as you’re free to customize your tower defense and upgrade it to shoot the aliens with more power and unlock epic new strategy options.
• Collect a fleet of 20 spaceships for you to command and upgrade, each with its own unique design.
• Unleash over 6 epic attack powers to help you shoot down the infinite invaders from space. You might find the endless strategy of the stars addictive!
• A unique neon art direction for the aliens, your epic fleet of spaceships, and the endless stream of laser power resulting from the clash between them.
• A colorful UI with one-touch command controls that casual idle strategy fans will love.
• Enjoyable laser sound effects that keep the non-stop idle action addictive.
• An addictive mix of tower defense, infinite space strategy, and classic arcade action.
• One touch lets you command all the epic action of your mission to save Earth from attack.
Perfect for fans of tower defense, infinite aliens, spaceships, endless strategy, addictive fun, non-stop idle games, being an epic hero of the galaxy, arcade game action, one-touch controls, and casual experiences of any kind!
Visit us at www.what.games
Follow us on:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: www.what.games/eula
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Two small things
This game is great but adds pop up randomly but they aren’t videos so there not that bad and every ones and awhile the game freezes for a sec but it’s only when you youse multiple abilities so that’s a small bug and if you youse all 4 abilities it might crash so be careful but those are the only bugs I know about and the game is very addicting and fun I played it for like an hour so get this game right now and stop reading this then press download then wait......... then press open and have fun just be carful activating multiple abilities so bye and have fun
This might be the best “clicker” style game I have ever played. It is very entertaining and keeps you wanting to continue to play to try and get all weapons. But there are 2 issues.
1. on the iPhone X, the top inch of the screen is black. It’s not blocking or cutting off any gameplay but would be nice to have the full screen filled!
2. When the box pops up showing how many gems you won the gameplay continues. Please make the game pause when this box pops up since it blocks our ability to play at that moment. Gameplay also continues when I click the top left corner and the side “menu bar” pops out. It’s just makes sense to pause the gameplay when the player is focused on something else.
Please fix 🙏.. thanks
5 stars when fixed definitely!!!
Needs some tweaks
I enjoy this game, even though it is on the simplistic side. However, there is a difficulty hike around level 80+ that cannot be ignored. Every wave, there is a massive ship that has ridiculous amounts of health, and splits into four other ships whose combined health is even greater than that of the original.
Having tried many combinations of weapons and “experiments,” I have given up and concluded that they were designed to force you to use the “watch ad to continue” option. This feels like a cold cash grab imo. I like difficulty. But these things are as tough as bosses by themselves, along with hundreds of other ships.
Even when I use as much firepower as conceivably possible, combining all support drones, these things succeed. When I try support and freeze, the same result. When I try support freeze and bombs, same result.
Then even if I’m lucky enough to kill the first 5, then the heaps of other ones can kill me since my abilities don’t recharge nearly quickly enough to compensate. I cannot go past level 105 without watching an ad to revive.
You simply cannot deal enough damage or buy yourself enough time without maxing all of your freezes, and sitting there for an eternity.
- WHAT (games)
- 165.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 WHAT (games). All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.