Welcome to VetDB, an app built by Vets for Vets. We’re saving time in the veterinary consult through the smart, secure management and recording of health record data.
We’re making the tasks that clinic staff perform daily more accurate, quicker, and easier than ever.
Digital Vaccination Recording Tool for Small Animal Clinics:
• VetDB's vaccination recording function digitally records the vaccination event automatically. Capturing critical data (such as vaccine name, batch number, expiry dates and more) within a couple of seconds and locks it permanently to the patient’s implanted microchip. So wherever the patient goes, their vaccination history goes with them.
Equine Identification, Hendra Check and Vaccination Recording Tool:
• VetDB instantly identifies any horse by scanning their microchip, as well as providing a current vaccination status and history for Hendra Virus. VetDB enables the efficient recording and accurate submission to registries (such as Health4Horses) for hundreds of horses simultaneously through batch mode.
• No data entry
• No human error
• No stickers, paper cards or scribbles
• And no lost or forgotten certificates
Clients love the convenience, clinic staff love the simplicity and the practice managers love the efficiency.
Download and signup to the VetDB Demo Clinic to test and trial.
To setup your veterinary practice, visit https://www.vetdb.com/practice-setup/
We make changes often to continually improve your VetDB experience.
• You can now switch the vet user at the signing event – useful for practices with multiple vets using a shared device.
• You can now select a '6 weeks coverage' option when editing a vaccination event.
• Transition Certificates are now included as part of the digital vaccination certificate.
• We've improved the batch mode functionality. In particular; editing batches, adding and removing from a batch, viewing a single animal within a batch, and closing a batch on processing.
• Hendra vaccination events now report local time.
• Dog tales now wag slightly quicker at dinner time.
- ProofDB Pty Ltd
- 110.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 VetDB Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.