* K’bro is now a platformer game with two worlds and 16 levels of play.
* Take more control of how good you feel as you play K’Bro collecting positive emotions while stomping out negative emotions.
K’Bro is a fun game and safe place for you to express what you’re feeling. Growing up can be tough especially when you might not be sure who to turn to for emotional guidance. Luckily, K’Bro is here to help! With our useful features, you will have access to:
• “Am I OK?” Index: a place where you can measure your emotions on a daily basis based on what you privately share in the app
• My Tribe*: an anonymous online community where you can feel safe sharing your experiences and feelings as well as supporting others
• Deal With It: a place where you will find advice on how to maneuver through various life questions or ask questions of your Tribe
• Speak Up: a place where you can practice how to advocate for yourself. You can get feedback on how best to say something from those in your tribe, or simply track it in the K’Bro journal
• What’s Up: a feature that allows you to share the best stuff in your life to your journal or post on “My Tribe”
*My Tribe has a unique anonymous sharing site for each school age group:
• Middle school
• High school
As an emotional resiliency app, K’Bro will help you develop skills and reach for support when needed. K’Bro is a safe place to share your thoughts and emotions and get advice on how to deal with life’s challenges while getting validation on how well you’re doing through its features. Our app helps those who may not be ready to face those life trials by consulting a parent, or trusted person in their life, but will be able to anonymously ask their peers in the My Tribe groups.
Kids can invite their friends to play and compare scores on the K'Bro leaderboard. They can also invite friends to comment on posts to My Tribe. Kids now have the option to invite their parents to get a weekly update on their Am I OK index score to help keep their parents off their back.
There have been a number of exciting changes to the game play in the "Am I OK?" game in this latest version of K'Bro:
-The Progress System has received a complete revamp, you may not notice this change directly, it plays a big role in how your level progress is saved and loaded into the game.
-UI Optimizations to assist the ever growing device options available and the multitude of resolutions therein
-Character Movement Restyling Moving towards a more Arcade Movement style
-Enemy and Level End Integrations, another one that you as a user might not notice directly, but a change which allows the app to run more smoothly both during the "Am I OK?" game, transitioning between levels, and integration of the new Progress System
-We've also changed some of the language used for a wider range of genders and orientations.
Enjoy the updates and let us know what you think by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This app cured my depression
I cant tell you how much I love coming home and playing this app. Every time I go on it, it fills me with euphoria. I was diagnosed with depression 4 years ago, and we tried everything. Once I found this app, the doctors declared me cured. Thank you so much K’bro app!
Not a fan of this. It was boring and didn’t help. I couldn’t see myself using this for long. There are much better apps out there
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YouROK Corp.
- 820.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © YouROK Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.