Ready for an expert opinion? Take a selfie! Using your smartphone camera, the Neutrogena Skin360™ app measures your skin’s health by analyzing 2,000+ facial attributes and 100,000 skin pixels. It instantly generates a Skin360 Score based on dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, and more.
Backed by the #1 Dermatologist Skin Care Brand, our innovative technology was developed by analyzing more than 10,000 faces, including different ages and ethnicities. The next-gen app even allows you to chat with your very own skin coach, NAIA, who provides personalized skin care guidance and product recommendations designed specifically for you. Plus, with over 2.5 million product recommendations, virtually no two recommendations are the same. Download the app today to start your healthy skin journey.
- Neutrogena Skin360™ analyzes more than 100,000 skin pixels and more than 2,000 facial attributes to provide you with a unique Skin360 Score each time you scan.
- It’s easy to use! Just take a 180° selfie to track your progress. (We recommend at least one skin scan per week.)
- Using ARM NEON technology, the analysis is completed within 1 second and has a detection speed 5x faster than before.
- Neutrogena Skin360™ evaluates your skin health by measuring dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and texture.
- Submit other lifestyle factors that impact your skin such as sleep, exercise, and stress.
- Designed for all skin types! The Neutrogena Skin360 database was developed by analyzing more than 10,000 different faces, ethnicities, and ages.
- Your Skin360 Score changes as your skin does.
- Monitor your skin’s progress and improvement over time for healthier-looking skin.
- Compare your before and after selfies to watch how your skin health changes based on your habits and routines.
- Get a personalized skin care product regimen based on your skin’s needs.
- Chat with your very own skin coach, NAIA, who provides custom advice and insights to help you achieve your best skin ever.
- Skin Science doesn’t have to be rocket science!
- NAIA will curate a list of recommended reads based on your skin concerns to help you become a skin health expert.
Let’s Get Social!
Neutrogena Skin360™ is compatible with iPhone® 6s or later (6s Plus, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, SE). Requires access to the iPhone camera to function.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
New features (like custom notifications in-app and out of app), accessibility improvements, and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but needs work
I overall like the app. I like all the features. I like that you check in and there is a coach. I didnt like the skincare routine it made up for me. I feel like I have a better skincare routine than the one it recommended for me. I do like that you take a picture and it rates your skin. That part is really interesting. I think that the logging of your skincare routine could be easier that they could make it ask questions like DID you cleanse today? yes or no. Also what about the extra stuff we as women do for our faces such as weekly masks. It doesnt take into account that. I think app needs a little more work to become a little more user friendly. I would gladly log everyday if it was super easy. I overall like the concept and like the app. Just a busy person that wants it to be super easy to use.
I used the neutropenia skin360 app on my phone for a week and loved it. You need to scan your face twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. Make sure you wash your face before you do the scan. It measures for things such as wrinkles, fine lines, dark under-eye circles, dark spots and smoothness. It takes a 180 degree screen shot of your face. It then gives you products it recommends based on your score you receive. I got the most recommended products and my face looks and feels 100% better. I love this app cuz it tells me what works best for me not anyone else. I have always wanted a skin care regimen created for just me and that’s what this app did. It told me all my problem spots and I had more than I would like to admit. Since using this app and recommended products I have had definite improvements on my skin and problem areas.
Love the app. Previously we have to buy a separate scanner but now it is in our cell phone. So Yay!! Best part of the app is its AI assistant NAIA. So, I will definitely continue to use it and maintain my skin routine. It is a good app which tells about your facial skin health, about dark spots , fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles etc and NAIA helps you by giving natural remedies for it and assist you to maintain skin care routine and getting high score on the scale of 1 to 100. So definitely recommend it to my friends and near ones. Overall a good app. Good thing is I can set my skin care routine and also can edit recommended routine as well. Skin analyzing part is my favorite and interesting. Thumbs up for the app!!!
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
- 136.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2020. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.