Flaunt your best-looking skin ever with the Neutrogena Skin360™ app!
Ready for an expert opinion? Take a selfie! Using your smartphone camera, the
Neutrogena Skin360™ app measures your skin by analyzing 2,000+ facial attributes and
100,000 skin pixels. It instantly generates a Skin360 Score based on dark circles,
wrinkles, fine lines, and more.
Backed by the #1 Dermatologist Skincare Brand, our innovative technology was
developed by analyzing more than 10,000 faces, including different ages and ethnicities.
The next-gen app even allows you to chat with your very own skin coach, NAIA™, who
provides personalized skin care guidance and product recommendations designed
specifically for you. Plus, with over 2.5 million product recommendations, virtually no two recommendations are the same. Download the app today to start your healthy skin journey.
Discover a Skin Care Routine Designed Just for You:
- Neutrogena® Skin360™ analyzes more than100,000 skin pixels and more than 2,000
facial attributes to provide you with a unique Skin360 Score each time you scan.
- It’s easy to use! Just take a 180° selfie to track your progress. (We recommend at least
one skin scan per week.)
- Using ARM NEON technology, the analysis is completed within 1 second and has a
detection speed 5x faster than before.
- Neutrogena Skin360™ evaluates your skin by measuring dark circles, wrinkles, fine
lines, dark spots, and texture.
- Submit other lifestyle factors that could impact your skin such as sleep, exercise, and stress.
- Designed for all skin types! The Neutrogena Skin360™ database was developed by
analyzing more than 10,000 different faces, ethnicities, and ages.
- Your Skin360 Score changes as your skin does.
- Monitor your skin’s progress and improvement over time for healthier-looking skin.
- Compare your before and after selfies to watch how your skin changes based on your habits and skin care routines.
- Get a personalized skin care product regimen based on your skin’s needs.
- Chat with your very own skin coach, NAIA™, who provides custom advice and insights to help you achieve your best skin ever.
- Skin Science doesn’t have to be rocket science!
- NAIA™ will curate a list of recommended reads based on your skin concerns to help you become a skin health expert.
Let’s Get Social!
Neutrogena Skin360™ is compatible with iPhone® 6s or later. Requires access to the
iPhone camera to function.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
A few updates and bug fixes, plus some new info from NAIA for even more skincare knowledge.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some tweaking
I love the concept, I love that it recommends products based on your needs and allows you to add your own so you’re not restricted to neutrogena products. However, it needs improvement. The initial score is easy to get but to do follow up ones it’s an issue because to access everything you need to complete the set of recommendations before you can navigate the app freely. Also, I tried my face, my fiancé’s and my mother’s and they did score lower but their skin is worse shape then mine but they were only a point difference. It picked up some of their wrinkles but not all. And then it seemed to add wrinkles where I didn’t have any. The app overall is easy to navigate and I like that it tracks your progress. I’m sure there’s going to be improvements so I definitely will be using it again. I just think it needs some tweaking.
I used the neutropenia skin360 app on my phone for a week and loved it. You need to scan your face twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. Make sure you wash your face before you do the scan. It measures for things such as wrinkles, fine lines, dark under-eye circles, dark spots and smoothness. It takes a 180 degree screen shot of your face. It then gives you products it recommends based on your score you receive. I got the most recommended products and my face looks and feels 100% better. I love this app cuz it tells me what works best for me not anyone else. I have always wanted a skin care regimen created for just me and that’s what this app did. It told me all my problem spots and I had more than I would like to admit. Since using this app and recommended products I have had definite improvements on my skin and problem areas.
Pretty good so far
I’ve only just installed it a day or so ago but I keep waiting for ads to bombard me or they want $$$ or something. But so far the experience is very good which makes it more relaxing. They do promote or recommend their products when creating a plan (duh like they advertise for their competitions) but you can edit it with the product you use to create a skin routine. But their products they advertise right now all are on sell and cheaper than the retails. I of course looked into independent reviews to see if the products they recommended were good and they all had very good reviews. I’m just waiting for the other shoe to fall because it’s pretty good program that so far isn’t demanding you to buy their program or shoving commercials. I don’t usually do reviews but this one was worth my time to say it’s great.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
- 145.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2021. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.