The #1 anime dating and soccer simulation game with over 2.5 million downloads in Japan is now available in English!
Think you have what it takes to manage a soccer squad of lovely ladies? These girls are counting on your help to rise through the ranks of soccer stardom! Scout, train, and date 100+ girls as you work your way to building the greatest team around!
MEET & DATE
● Discover 100+ dateable players, each with their own distinct personalities!
● Interact with each girl—will your choice result in a good or bad ending?
● Unlock hundreds of different scenarios and uniforms that unravel each girl's story.
● Enjoy gorgeous visuals and full voice-acting from famous Japanese voice actresses!
TRAIN & COMPETE
● Switch between 2 control modes, Manual or Semi-Auto, to suit your play style.
● Train your squad to the coveted S-Venus Rank and unleash their full potential!
● Unleash cinematic special moves to outwit your opponents, unique to each character!
● Show off your soccer skills in leagues to earn new characters, uniforms, and more.
An accident may have left you in a state of amnesia, but your knack for soccer is as strong as ever! After waking up in a hospital room, your assistant urges you to get back into the game as manager in order to regain your lost memories.
Train, compete, and scout your way back to your former glory alongside your growing team of soccer sirens in this one-of-a-kind hybrid of dating and soccer management!
Follow us on Facebook:
Issues or questions? Contact our support:
Terms of Service:
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Of all the gacha games I’ve played, this game has had the most enjoyable gameplay for me. I love that all units can be upgraded to max rarity and be viable, and the character art is cute.
Although there is a VIP system, it doesn’t feel like people who pay for it will get massive advantages, and the main cons for me are that the game isn’t the most generous with the premium currency and that 10x rolls don’t seem to have any additional benefit, so after saving up for so long, you can still get pretty meager pulls.
Still giving the game 5 stars, though, because I’ve been enjoying it a lot, and I hope it succeeds here.
So cute and addictive!
I love this game. The cute girl art drew me in, and although I’m not really a football fan and never played management games in my life, I find this really addictive. The learning curve is not bad, and there are plenty of fun features to make you feel you’re in control of team performance and the girls happiness.
Formations, training, skills, all add to variety of the game. And being able unlock suits is fun.
My only complaint is scouting is very hard and I don’t understand how to land the jump on different rows.
Highly recommended though. Thanks for making such a cute and fun game.
Good so far
I look forward to seeing where
they take this game in the future.
I am enjoying it a lot so far! 👍
- ZigZaGame Inc.
- 268.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © amazing Inc. / AG rights Inc. / ZigZaGame Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- V-Heart Pass $7.99
- 6700 Venus Hearts $43.99
- 1600 Venus Hearts $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.