This app focuses on helping you to build and learn languages easily using popular learning methods, such as spaced repetition system (SRS), gamification, writing, quiz and so on. Please see feature list below.
* spaced repetition system (SRS) to schedule review (also known as Leitner box system)
* 4 different review strategies so that you can review cards in both directions (both terms and definitions)
* writing mode.
* quiz mode for testing vocabulary you learned.
* built-in dictionaries to make flashcards easier.
* built-in audio support
* built-in google translate.
* built-in image search.
* built-in suggestions.
* auto backup and syncing flashcards.
* sync with Google Sheets.
* add extra fields (additional information) for terms and definitions.
* create unlimited vocabulary flashcards.
* group flashcards by categories.
* auto archive based on conditions.
* bulk action support.
* support learning multiple languages.
* explore thousands of categorized sets.
* mini games for practicing learned vocabulary.
* search engine to find created flashcards.
* search engine to search dictionary by definitions.
* Dark mode
* offline accessible (partially)
* Arabic - English
* Czech - English
* Chinese - English
* Danish - English
* Dutch - English
* English - English
* French - English
* German - English
* Greek - English
* Hindi - English
* Hungarian - English
* Indonesian - English
* Italian - English
* Japanese - English
* Korean - English
* Norwegian - English
* Polish - English
* Portuguese - English
* Russian - English
* Slovak - English
* Spanish - English
* Swedish - English
* Turkish - English
* Ukrainian - English
* Vietnamese - English
The app is tailored by user feedback thus please send us any suggestions to make it better. Thank you.
* More features are coming. Stay tuned!
* Flag Icons made by Freepik from https://www.flaticon.com
* Social Icons made by Just UI from https://www.iconfinder.com/iconsets/social-icons-33
* Ulangi is an alternative app to Anki and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Anki or ankiweb.com.
- Fix: minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome Language Learning App But..
I am using this app for my Spanish and it is VERY helpful. I LOVE the SRS feature. However, the pronunciation feature is able to be used on the initial word on the front of the flash card. If it could be used on the word that gets revealed, that would be AMAZING; because sometimes you don’t want the Spanish word first, you want the English word, THEN the revealed Spanish word with pronunciation. If you could make this change, that would be AWESOME! Thanks! :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Many users have been asking us to implement reversed learning too so we will definitely implement it in the near future.
must sign up
another app that makes you sign up... for flashcards? Yeah, how about no. 1 star.
update: I tried the guest sign in after the developer suggested it. This app is still not my thing, the UI is too cluttered for me, but some people really dig it so I take back my one star. 5 stars for the support.
Developer Response ,
Hi. You can press the button at the bottom to “sign in as Guest”. You can decide to create an account later if you want to.
The best application i have ever seen that used leitner methods. I really recommend it to everyone who wants learn another language
- Minh Loi
- 31.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Minh Loi
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership (Lifetime) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.