Explore northern Utah with the Brigham City Museum of Art & History’s walking tours!
The walking tours included in the app allow you to start and stop at your own pace, and discover some of Brigham City’s fascinating buildings (and history).
Current tours include one covering a smattering of Brigham City’s historic buildings, and one covering the Intermountain Indian School. Additional walking tours will be coming in 2019.
Some tours are suitable for walking, while others are more appropriate for driving. You can take a tour in its entirety, or select locations near you.
The Brigham City Museum collects, preserves, and interprets art and materials that tell stories of human experiences and of the land. The museum is a place to engage with ideas, creativity, and heritage. Learn more at www.brighamcitymuseum.org.
• Address/geolocation data for all included sites
• Notes on visiting the sites
• Fascinating historical photographs and other media representing buildings and important things that happened in Brigham City.
New in version 1.2: Additional factoids on markers, and better support for newer iPhones with a notch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Box Elder Museum Foundation, Inc.
- 10.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018-2019 Box Elder Museum Foundation, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.