When insurance was first created, it was meant to be a communal good; a way for neighbors to band together to protect one another from financial disaster. But somewhere along the line, the mega-corps took over and turned a community product into a soulless, institutional one. At Branch, we're restoring insurance back to its original role. We're getting back to getting each other's back.
When you join Branch, a portion of all premiums go to fund insurance for those who can't afford it. That's not just good for them; it's good for all of us.
You also get real prices with only your name and address, bundled home and auto insurance for greater savings, and total transparency into how your premium dollars are used, so you can feel good about those you are helping to protect.
Learn more at ourbranch.com
Use the Branch app to:
• Complete your inventory on your own time
• Access your ID cards anywhere, even offline
• Get roadside assistance, even for cars that aren’t covered by Branch
• File a new claim
• Manage your account, see what coverages you have, and access your insurance documents
• Update your payment information, and see when your next payment is due.
• Get support through live chat, phone, or email
Thanks for being part of our community.
Have feedback or suggestions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com
• Inventory images now persist across app updates.
• You can now sign your insurance application from your app if you forgot to do so when you purchased.
• If you try to use a feature that needs a permission you denied earlier, you can now go straight to settings to grant that permission.
Ratings and Reviews
Insurance made simple and beautiful
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.