NomadWallet app is the travel expense tracker, designed for TRAVELLERS, made by TRAVELLERS.
We hope you rather focus on the travel itself than spend too much time recording your expenses.
• Work offline.
• Entries are all private and stored on your device.
• Can create multi-trips.
• Average daily spend.
• Total trip spends, total monthly spend.
• Automatically show local currency.
• Support 160+ currencies.
• Add expenses in the local currency, it will be automatically converted into your home currency.
• Spread Over monthly expense: like hotel/ bike rental cost into daily spend.
• The exchange rate for each entry will be fixed at the time of adding expense and will be not changed in the future in history.
• Expense overview with the calendar.
• Histories of all/ monthly/ daily expense.
• Sort expense by cash/ credit card/ debit card payment type.
• Snap your receipt photo.
• Add real photos to Trips.
[ Premium upgrade features ]
• one-time payment, free updates forever.
• Customize categories.
• Support multi-currencies.
• Daily automatic backup data (manual backup is available).
• Export data in CSV format.
• Trip expense breakdown.
• Choose the default payment method.
• Share summarized expenses with fellow travelers.
[ WHO IS BEHIND NOMADWALLET APP? ]
• We are Minho & Winnie, we design and code somewhere in tropical places. We have travel souls and we love making easy-to-use products. We take work very seriously but we don’t forget to have fun.
• You can talk to us at any time, feedbacks or just coffee talks are also nice.
• Twitter: @MinhoKo120, @nhuphan0404
• Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Have a nice trip!
• Update: regular update & bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good for trips - can't delete an entry
It is pretty close to being exactly what I was looking for to track expenses for our camping trips. Love that I can customize categories, but I accidentally entered the same expense twice and cannot figure out how to delete the duplicate. Also would like to be able to communicate with developers via email rather than Twitter or Facebook.
Ability to create a and track expenses by vendor would be helpful.
Developer Response ,
Hi Don. When you click the calendar day, you can see the “edit” button at the top right. You can delete/edit multiples entries with “edit” mode.
For communication, we added it "Email to us" menu on setting page as your feedback :)
It’s easy to track your spending! I like the photo option.
Solves a real problem
I like how you're solving a common problem! I'll probably be using this for my trip to Estonia and see how it goes!
Suggestions: adding a 3 slide guide on startup and teaching me how and when use the app. so I'm not lost when I start.
Showing the wallet page before I add a travel to a place, that's what I expect to see! Because chances are I'm not on a trip right now
Developer Response ,
Hi mo.rajbi, thanks for your review, much appreciate it!
Good news is we've added onboarding tutorial slides on the updated version.
For the second suggestion, we are considering to add a simple guide text for handling trip field on next version.
Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any other feedbacks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.