This is an outstanding and unique app, which enables content-based search and filtering in your photos and videos, based on automatic content analysis with color analysis and deep neural networks (AI).
With this app you can:
* see what color and content the app has detected in your photo
* search & filter photos by a detected content class (e.g., beach, flowers, animals, etc.)
* search & filter photos by a specific color (e.g., white, blue, green, etc.)
* search & filter photos by a specific year.
* capture a new photo and search for other photos in your collection that are similar to it ('search-by-example'). If you capture a photo of a document, for example, it will search for other photos of documents in your photo library.
* view a photo in different sorted lists, either sorted by time, color, or content class. This allows you for a selected photo to see other pics with a similar content (recording time, color, or content).
Furthermore, you can
* delete photos (directly in Photos)
* export photos to an album (directly in Photos)
These features help you to efficiently organize your photos. For example, in combination with similarity search, you can quickly delete duplicates. Moreover, you can quickly export photos of a specific content class (e.g., "beach") or a specific color (e.g., "white") to an own album.
Fixes an issue with the 'All Premium' in-app purchase.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
❤️ Deep Photo Analyzer!
Excellent app! Allows one to view their photos by color or even by topic (not perfect but works well). Find it very handy for making collages by color or subject (just choose share - copy, then paste into your collage app). Thanks for your professional apps, Klaus!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the great feedback!
I use this app to supplement my photography. Its a great way to organize and view photos, especially using the color organizer. It sorted 7000+ photos, no issues. The AI is also great for detecting duplicates.
I love this app
I love this app but can you guys either add a feature that allows you to save multiple photos at once to an album or just bring back the feature that let you save one at a time so I can plan my posts again? Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion, the current version contains such an export feature.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Klaus Schöffmann
- 109.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Klaus Schöffmann
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Photo Analysis $2.99
- Image Content Similarity $1.99
- Query by Example Search $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.