Drag and drop blocks of hexagons to complete puzzles. It's like surreal abstract jigsaw puzzles with hexagonal blocks.
Drag and drop blocks of hexagons to complete puzzles. It's like surreal abstract jigsaw puzzles with hexagonal shaped blocks.
The rule of the game is very simple, anyone should be able to start playing immediately. On the middle of the screen, you are presented with a board consisting of hexagonal grids. On the bottom area of the screen, you are given various shapes formed of hexagon blocks. Fill the board with the shapes. You can drop a shape onto the board as long as the shapes match the grids. Just drag the shapes to the board to drop them and they will snap.
You win the game when the all the shapes have been placed on the board (the board is completely filled).
This might sound simple and we have included simple puzzled to get you started. But beware, they can be deceptively simple. As you progresses, there will be more block-pieces, larger boards and more challenging puzzles. You will encounter variety of grid configurations, smaller or larger pieces and some very tricky puzzles that require serious brain power to solve. If you're stuck you can use one of the game hints (don't use too much hints though, they might not replenish as fast as you use them).
Summary of features:
- Easy to learn, no complicated rules. Just drag shapes to complete the board. You can start playing and get immersed very quickly.
- Four difficulty levels, from Beginner to Challenging for maximum puzzle challenges.
- Hint option available to help when you're stuck on a puzzle.
- Over 200 mind bending puzzles, all free to play no In App Purchase required (you can purchase "hints" but this is optional).
- Simple but beautiful artwork style, enchanting music, beautiful particle effects.
- Variety of board shapes, variety of number of grids.
- Modern minimalist interface.
- Playable on phones and tablet. Boards will adjust size to accommodate variety of devices.
- Sometimes there's no harm in brute forcing the game by dragging and dropping pieces quickly. But beware, this method may cause you to repeat the same moves again and again. Try do solve the puzzle methodically by eliminations.
- Trial and error on the easier puzzles may work but not on the harder puzzles.
- It is very beneficial to look at the big picture before you start.
- Try to visualize where a block may fit on the grid without blocking other pieces.
- If you know there's only one position that can fit the shape, then go for it, otherwise, think of if any grids will be blocked with no way to complete the puzzle.
- Some of the puzzles have multiple solutions.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- F Permadi
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 F. Permadi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.