Slide allows you to take your creations to the next level with Augmented Reality. Showcase your layered artwork in a whole new dimension with our easy to use interface and streamlined design.
Simply upload your layered artwork to our app, edit it directly in Augmented Reality and let the magic unfold before your very eyes!
Edit in real-time
- Our live editor enables you to easily arrange the order, distance and appearance of your Slides in real-time, allowing for a totally immersive editing experience.
- Use your artwork as a target to trigger your Slide. Our advanced image recognition system will work with prints, screens, book covers, you name it!
- Create animated Slides using GIF layers to add another level of magic to your creation.
- Our depth feature lets you peek into an alternate universe creating a captivating parallax experience.
Create a video in-app
- Once your Slide is ready, you can shoot a video directly in-app. The recording is automatically saved to Photos so that you can easily share it with your following.
Feedback or questions? We'd love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us online on Twitter and Instagram: @slide_ar
Ratings and Reviews
1) upload your desired images in transparent png. Each”layer” (Ex: the character, the pet, the SFX) needs to be saved in their OWN transparent png file. This means that with the example 3 layers, you’ll be saving 3 separate transparent png files.
2) upload files to the app with the BASE/BOTTOM image on the bottom.
3) target is where the images will be set.
4) target image is the TARGET. So if you used a save camera roll, you’ll need to open that image up on your PC... if you took a photo as the target, try to aim the camera right where you took the photo. TIP: it’s better if you use a solid background bc the app has a better time recognizing that
This app needs better instructions.
Good potential but clunky UI
This app has the potential to create some great artwork but I am pretty frustrated with the navigation. It seems like there is no way to navigate back to the homepage once you are on any other page, like the adding slides page or the set target page. Also once you add a layer I’m not sure how to delete it. At the moment whenever I make a mistake with adding layers or slides I find it easier to just restart the app, because there’s no way to cancel a slide while you’re working on it.
In the future I’d also like a better way to share slides with people besides for taking a video. I’m having fun playing with this app but the navigation is very frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks very much for your feedback! We're currently working on making our app easier to use with clearer instructions for a future update, which we hope you will find more intuitive.
To delete a layer, swipe left on it whilst in the Layers page. Hope that helps!
Instructions would be nice
No instructions on how to use this app and you cannot navigate it easily. I can’t seem to get back to the last screen I was on. A quick tutorial video would make this app so much better as well as making it easier to move around in. Bummed I paid for it. It has potential but it’s not ready for the world yet.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks very much for your feedback! We're currently working on making our app easier to use with clearer instructions for a future update, which we hope you will find more intuitive. However, if you're still unhappy with your purchase and would like a full refund, please email us at email@example.com
- Alberto Taiuti
- 26.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alberto Taiuti
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.