Music Alarm Clock Pro for Spotify
Wake up to your favorite Spotify Songs or Playlists!
Music Alarm Clock is the ONLY Alarm Clock for iPhone that supports Spotify music.
"It's Easy as 1-2-3":
1. Create a new Alarm.
2. Choose either one song or create a playlist of songs to shuffle.
3. Lock your screen, relax, and wake up on the right side of the bed!
Supports playing the alarm Bluetooth devices connected to your iOS device.
• Click "Developer Website" below on this App Store page for the complete FAQ, or email me at email@example.com
• A Free Spotify Account works! However, *you need a premium Spotify account to play the entire song in Spotify*
• The Spotify Mobile App is not needed
• Internet connectivity is required to find songs and "set" an alarm, but not needed when it goes off.
• Alarms go off for one minute max, but you can always chain multiple alarms together if you are a heavy sleeper. Spotify's API currently only lets the app play 30 seconds of each song, although entire songs are coming soon.
• As stated above, the app currently plays 30 second snippets of the best parts of songs, which should be more than enough to wake up.
• Supports Snoozing, Days to Repeat, and the other features you'd expect from an alarm clock
• The maker of this app is not attached to Spotify in any way. The app simply plays Spotify Content from Spotify's API.
• Most but not all Spotify songs are currently available on the app. This is outside my control, and up to which artists approve third party app usage of their content. The selection size has improved since Version 1 and is continuing to do so. Artists not on the app include Bob Marley, Ariana Grande, and Frank Ocean. Please email me BEFORE downloading the app if there's a specific song you are looking for and I can quickly check. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you very quickly!
Thanks for updating Music Alarm Clock Pro for Spotify!
This version fixes an issue for supporting Light/Dark Mode when searching for a song.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app works really well. I started out with a really basic question and then emailed the creator and he responded in five minutes, and even though my question was really dumb he was very polite and walked me through the process in a really nice and simple way. I think this app is really well made overall and I am happy to see that the person who made it is actually invested in the well being of its users.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving a review. I’m happy to support everyone who uses my app, and I try my hardest to quickly respond to support requests - usually in under a minute. I’m glad I was able to help!
For any future support, remember to check out the support page: willsaid.com/spotify
So I just did a test run on one of my alarms and it played the song for 30 seconds then it just stopped and it didn’t play it again. Being a heavy sleeper, it probably won’t wake me up playing just once for 30 seconds. Other than that (and the fact that it sometimes doesn’t work) I really like the app and waking up to my favorite songs. I hope you get everything sorted out and fixed. :)
Developer Response ,
Update - I added a feature that loops the song until you stop the alarm. Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion- I’m working on playing the entire length in this next update!
I would give this a 5-Star, but the songs start mid-way through the track. This is disappointing to me as I personally have a problem with starting a song half way through.
Functionally the app. Works great, especially after the last update.
If they add an option to start songs at the 00:00 mark I’d rate this a 5/5.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.