Create GPS traces with waypoints while hunting! Offline map support and no time restrictions. Send GPX files that you save to your fellow hunters or save them for your next hunt or for next hunting season.
HuntGPX is ideal for active hunters!
1. Track deer (or other game) blood by leaving waypoints and notes. Save the GPX file and re-upload it in HuntGPX for later use or send the GPX file you saved to a friend or relative to finish up tracking the deer (for example, if you ran out of time hunting, weather conditions worsened, etc.).
2. Record sightings and hunt details.
3. Record hunting path for each hunt and compare with future hunts.
4. TIME, SPEED, and ALTITUDE of your hunts. For example, record hunting differences depending on different circumstances and calculate how to optimize your future hunts.
6. GPS coordinates of current location should you need to send them to a hunting buddy.
7. Offline caching of maps for using in remote locations without a cell signal.
8. GPS signal strength indicator. If you fear you will soon lose your GPS signal, cache the map information and use it offline.
9. Edit waypoints after you have already saved them.
10. Multiple map sources to optimize your hunting experience for urban and outdoor settings. For example, some maps may be better in suburban type hunting settings just outside of town, while others that are more geared towards remote topography would be better for more remote locations.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Phairin Chailert
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Chailert Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.