Now get accurate with To do list and calendar planner!
To do planner is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
To do planner is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Assigning categories to tasks
• Add priorities to your each task
• different notifications for tasks
Monthly: $7.99/month with 3 days free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable To Do app adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Get the app and stay accurate!
Small Bugs Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing for free
I’ve been looking for a good reminders app that isn’t just a to do list on my tablet and I’m very pleased with the app. I do agree that you get what you pay for. It’s completely free, which is amazing. A lot of the planner and really good reminder apps have a subscription cost or cost to download. This is very basic and to the point and gets the job done. The ONLY things I don’t like is that I can’t change the tag colors for my tasks. Like red means priority permanently and I’ll, like to be able to change that. Also if you want to make a reminder twice a week, you would have to make two separate tasks for the two days and make them individual weekly reminders which is annoying because a lot of my tasks I do 3 to 5 times a week. The interface is nice and clean although I with is had a dark mode. All in all 8 out of 10.
Should get this app
Recommend because I’ve been using this for a while now and it keeps me really organized you can put a personal things in dates in and I just think it’s overall a really good app you guys should really try this if there are any negative things I really haven’t found them yet because I got to take a month ago so all that all Mike’s Pearians are actually really good so I think y’all should get this if not y’all are missing out on really good stuff just saying one of the things that I do not like about it though was that it took things like my information like don’t forget to call your sister back and I was like that’s not cool that was really creepy to me just saying that that was the only negative thing that I thought which was the first time I used it and it scared me because it didn’that
I love this but if there was something to make this app more organized I would love lot!
I downloaded this with something to do every 20 minutes and I needed a way to .... I guess the word it be more organized with my plans and to do thing like when I woke up I had to stretch then I had plans with my friends to get some coffee for breakfast and after I had to go to work and I got out a 3pm and Then I have to do my work presentation or something I have to do for work then I have to go to the store to buy something that I ran out of like..shampoo or deodorant, something like that. That’s just like a third of my day and I have something like that everyday and I get unorganized a lot and I am a person who loves being organized so it bothers me so I want some type of way to make this better! Thank you for reading this and thanks for your time! PS : I LOVE THIS APP ITS A LIVE SAVER!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ever Apps LLC
- 96.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ever Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Weekly Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.