Norton Device Care 4+
With Norton Screen Care & more
Protection plans provide coverage for the devices you love, including NORTON SCREEN CARE for cracked phone screen repair reimbursement, at no extra cost for our members.*
NORTON DEVICE CARE provides damage protection for the devices you love. Add devices for coverage and submit claims anytime you want, right from the app. Protection plans for phones include cracked screen coverage. For all other devices, coverage includes repair or reimbursement for cracked screens, mechanical breakdown, accidental damage, surge protection, and more.
NORTON DEVICE CARE also includes NORTON SCREEN CARE which is a benefit provided at no extra cost after a qualifying annual membership has been automatically renewed.* Norton Screen Care provides reimbursement of cracked screen repair costs for eligible phones up to $100, after a $25 deductible applied to the original claim amount. Coverage limits apply. See FAQs for more info: https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v130789673
HOW DOES NORTON SCREEN CARE WORK?
1) WE’LL NOTIFY YOU BY EMAIL
We’ll send you an activation email when you’re eligible* to register your phone, after your qualifying annual membership has been automatically renewed.
2) REGISTER YOUR PHONE THROUGH THE APP
After you receive the activation email, download this app on the phone you want screen protection for. Follow instructions to register your phone.
Available for iPhone 4/4s, 5/5s/5c, 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/8 Plus, SE, X/XR/XS/XS Max, 11/11 Pro and 12/12 Mini/12 Pro.
WHY NORTON DEVICE CARE?
PROTECTION FOR YOUR FAVORITE CONNECTED DEVICES
Damage coverage for your phone screens, laptops, tablets, TVs and more.
COVERAGE EXTENDS BEYOND MOST MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES
Manufacturer warranties usually only cover malfunctions and defects within a short period of time. Pick up where warranties fall short and extend your protection for up to six years.
GET YOUR DEVICES BACK UP AND RUNNING
Our easy-to-use mobile app allows you to quickly submit a claim anytime you want, should the unexpected happen. If your device can’t be repaired, it will be replaced, or you’ll be reimbursed up to the limits of your plan. Coverage limits apply.
LIVE TECH SUPPORT IS ON-HAND TO HELP
Agents are available 24/7 for technical support through the app.
HOW DOES NORTON DEVICE CARE WORK?
1. Download the Norton Device Care App
2. Follow the instructions in the app to protect phones, laptops, tablets, TVs and more
*Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer details
• For Norton Screen Care, as long as you are enrolled in a qualifying auto-renewing subscription, the Protection Plan is provided at no cost to you for a single device and protects against one covered Failure during the term of your subscription. This loyalty offer may be changed or removed at any time.
• You must download the app and register a single device to the Protection Plan within your qualifying subscription term, and at least 60 days prior to the term’s end. Coverage is subject to a 30 day waiting period.
• For Norton Device Care, Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of the subscription term unless canceled. You can manage your subscription’s automatic renewal in your account settings in the Norton Device Care app after purchase.
• You must download the app and register your device(s) to the Protection Plan. Coverage is subject to a 30-day waiting period.
• The Protection Plan coverage is provided by Northcoast Warranty Service, Inc., an affiliate of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., and will either provide repair services or reimburse the cost of repair for registered device(s). This is not an insurance policy. Exclusions apply, see complete Protection Plan in Norton Device Care app.
• AmTrust’s privacy and other policies will apply to use of the app and to any data collected via the app.
• The Seller of this Protection Plan is NortonLifeLock Inc., 60 E Rio Salado Pkwy STE 1000, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States.
- General bug fixes
- Device identification bug fixes
- iOS 14 bug fixes
- Updates dependency versions
Ratings and Reviews
Norton is the BEST!
When I got my first pc over 30 years ago, I got a bad “Worm” when I went online! Took pc back to where I had purchased it. They cleared the pc and installed Norton! Been a dedicated Norton user since & when I got my first cell phone 📱 that could connect to Internet, I installed Norton before anything else! ❤️ Norton!!
On line support
This review has to do wit the poor service I received in trying to get technical support for the Alerts portion of my Norton-LifeLock program. On my first phone call I was told to reboot my computer and wait 24 hrs. This after I assured the representative that my computer had been turned off and back on several tim in the last 3 or 4 days since this problem appeared.
The next day the representative told me they could not remote into my computer to see what I was trying to get repaired. So, they had me sen 9 screenshot with my explanation of the problem. I did and then I waited a week. Since the problem was not corrected, I called back again.
After a period of time and frustration on my part, I was referred to Technical Support. However, I could not wait long enough for Tech Support to answer.
So, on my 4th phone call, I was going to be transferred to the LifeLock group again and I protested. I wanted Tech Support. I got Tech Support and the Taniya was very helpful. However, an uninstall and reinstall did not solve the problem and I have been referred back to LifeLock.
First app is clunky
Next you are giving them permission to monitor everything including your audio and photos so they can protect your screen?
Next the fine print is that they have a max of 100 dollar coverage after 25 deductible. (Screens cost about 350) Therefore the most you could get from this is 75 dollars if you broke your screen and jumped through all the hoops. Is your privacy and sanity only worth 75 dollars? If so, enjoy the false “protection” and if not delete this app designed to collect data. Frankly this whole thing is like a phishing scam based on fear of broken glass.
I have used Norton for decades but their association with Life Lock and now this crypto mining nonsense is giving me great pause: may be time to dump Norton as these behaviors decrease my security, not increase it. PS most of the positive reviews they include about this app have nothing to do with the app. They are about Norton antivirus. If this company wanted to be honest with its customers it would remove all the ratings not about this specific app. They won’t do that because their average score would likely drop to the 1-2 range.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NortonLifeLock, Inc.
- 41.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NortonLifeLock, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.