Protection plans provide coverage for the devices you love, including NORTON SCREEN CARE for cracked phone screen repair reimbursement, at no extra cost for our members.*
NORTON DEVICE CARE provides damage protection for the devices you love. Add devices for coverage and submit claims anytime you want, right from the app. Protection plans for phones includes cracked screen coverage. For all other devices, coverage includes repair or reimbursement for cracked screens, mechanical breakdown, accidental damage, surge protection and more.
NORTON DEVICE CARE also includes NORTON SCREEN CARE which is a benefit provided at no extra cost after a qualifying annual membership has been automatically renewed.* Norton Screen Care provides reimbursement of cracked screen repair costs for eligible phones up to $100, after a $25 deductible applied to the original claim amount. Coverage limits apply. See FAQs for more info: https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v130789673
HOW DOES NORTON SCREEN CARE WORK?
1) WE’LL NOTIFY YOU BY EMAIL
We’ll send you an activation email when you’re eligible* to register your phone, after your qualifying annual membership has been automatically renewed.
2) REGISTER YOUR PHONE THROUGH THE APP
After you receive the activation email, download this app on the phone you want screen protection for. Follow instructions to register your phone.
Available for iPhone 4/4s, 5/5s/5c, 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/8 Plus, SE, X/XR/XS/XS Max, 11/11 Pro and 12/12 Mini/12 Pro.
WHY NORTON DEVICE CARE?
PROTECTION FOR YOUR FAVORITE CONNECTED DEVICES
Damage coverage for your phone screens, laptops, tablets, TVs and more.
COVERAGE EXTENDS BEYOND MOST MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES
Manufacturer warranties usually only cover malfunctions and defects within a short period of time. Pick up where warranties fall short and extend your protection for up to six years.
GET YOUR DEVICES BACK UP AND RUNNING
Our easy-to-use mobile app allows you to quickly submit a claim anytime you want, should the unexpected happen. If your device can’t be repaired, it will be replaced, or you’ll be reimbursed up to the limits of your plan. Coverage limits apply.
LIVE TECH SUPPORT IS ON-HAND TO HELP
Agents are available 24/7 for technical support through the app.
HOW DOES NORTON DEVICE CARE WORK?
1. Download the Norton Device Care App
2. Follow the instructions in the app to protect phones, laptops, tablets, TVs and more
*Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer details
• For Norton Screen Care, as long as you are enrolled in a qualifying auto-renewing subscription, the Protection Plan is provided at no cost to you for a single device and protects against one covered Failure during the term of your subscription. This loyalty offer may be changed or removed at any time.
• You must download the app and register a single device to the Protection Plan within your qualifying subscription term, and at least 60 days prior to the term’s end. Coverage is subject to a 30 day waiting period.
• For Norton Device Care, Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of the subscription term unless canceled. You can manage your subscription’s automatic renewal in your account settings in the Norton Device Care app after purchase.
• You must download the app and register your device(s) to the Protection Plan. Coverage is subject to a 30-day waiting period.
• The Protection Plan coverage is provided by Northcoast Warranty Service, Inc., an affiliate of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., and will either provide repair services or reimburse the cost of repair for registered device(s). This is not an insurance policy. Exclusions apply, see complete Protection Plan in Norton Device Care app.
• AmTrust’s privacy and other policies will apply to use of the app and to any data collected via the app.
• The Seller of this Protection Plan is NortonLifeLock Inc., 60 E Rio Salado Pkwy STE 1000, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States.
Now, you can add coverage with our protection plans for the devices you love, including phones, laptops, desktops, TVs and more. Add devices for coverage and submit claims anytime you want, right through the app.
We also fixed some bugs, so if you received an activation email from Norton and couldn’t take advantage of the Norton Screen Care offer before, please try again. Thank you for your patience!
For assistance or any feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
My iPad keeps loosing internet and restarting
I have spent months dealing with this issue. So, I bought a new IPad, Same issue, took it it the geek squad... nothing wrong with it. Then I read the reviews and decided to delete your app and no more problems. I think it’s works great for laptops but not iPads. My husband uses my old iPad that, I did not download the app on, and no issues.
It gives Norton a bad name!
First, I don’t know how this app can be rated at 3.5 starts since when you reviewed all reviews it has 50 with 1 star, 1 with 4 starts and 4 with 5 stars. That will give you an average of 1.3 stars and it will truly represent this garbage of an app. It is a complete waste of time. The only reason I even contemplated downloading the app is because of the name Norton and an email from Norton offering it as a loyalty and auto renewal gift. It never worked, I spent way too much time with customer service and sent them pictures and videos as requested only to end up with and app that doesn’t work. I also uninstalled it and install it again every time they asked me to do it with the same crappy results! Now they just told me today that they finally resolved the issue to please download the app again! Well jackpot, now it doesn’t even download! Waste of time trap because if it wasn’t Norton I wouldn’t even try it.
I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a more useless app. The only reason I downloaded it was to submit a screen repair claim (why you’re not allowed to just do that through their website I don’t understand), but it won’t let me validate my phone and therefore won’t let me submit a claim. When I tried to submit this feedback through the app, I got an error message that their email address couldn’t be found. Such a waste of time.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about your frustration. It sounds like the app is not automatically finding your phone. If you click on "Not your phone?" you should be able to search and find your phone. If this does not work, please contact email@example.com so we can get this sorted out for you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NortonLifeLock, Inc.
- 37.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 NortonLifeLock, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.