Scruffy the dog has taken up the firefighters’ call! Take a nostalgic trip through the beautiful great outdoors as you cruise through the sky in this thrilling forest rescue. Fill your water tank to the brim by diving into lakes and tackle deadly forest fires as you duck, weave, and soar through narrow caves and endless skies!
Be a hero! Save the forest!
Rescue Wings lets you take to the skies with planes ranging from cool to crazy: Rocket fueled jets, stealth bombers, UFOs, and even a propeller toting avocado!
SAVE THE FOREST: Fly Scruffy as far as you can without crashing or missing a fire - the further you fly the greater the reward!
EARN YOUR WINGS: Level up Scruffy to unlock over 16 unique and wonderful planes!
BRILLIANT BOOSTS: Power up your loadout with 6 different boosts to aid your mission!
TEST YOUR SKILLS: Unlock over 15 levels and be the best! 3 star them all to unlock the fiendishly difficult time trials!
The "Fire Chief" is a 1 week Auto renewable subscription offering unlimited fuel to play.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Rescue Wings uses various third party services to support your gaming experience, ranging from advertising to customer support. In order for these components to function correctly, they require permission to access external storage. PlayStack and Little Chicken respects your privacy and will never access, make use of, or share your personal data.
Be a hero! Save the forest!
Rescue Wings lets you take to the skies with planes ranging from cool to crazy: Rocket fuelled jets, stealth bombers, UFO's, and even a propeller toting avocado!
- An explanatory popup is now showed when exploding in Adventure as a result of a full fire meter.
- A Rate Us button is now available via the setting menu.
- Your GameID in settings now properly shows that it's missing when not registered.
- Pushed to Waterfall landmark in Adventure back a little.
- Updated Singular SDK to 1.2.2
- Fixed issue where some gold medals were not possible.
- Fixed issue where getting the exact same time as a medal requirement did not reward the medal.
- Fixed issue where cloud sync was not always triggered after season complete or when obtaining a reward.
- Fixed issue where the Refueled notification still shows after buying the Unlimited Fuel IAP.
- Fixed issue where rewards that are achieved instead of bought could not be gifted by the developer.
- Fixed issue where retry level fuel cost still showed while Unlimited Fuel IAP is bought.
- Fixed issue where the game crashed on iOS when starting a competitive match after enabling cloud sync manually.
- Fixed issue where season rewards are being handed out while the Competitive End screen is open when competitive has ended during a match.
- Fixed issue where the Competitive button in main menu was not localized.
- Fixed minor Apple submission warning.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really good game!!
This is a really good game, not gonna lie. I really like how it’s a fire fighter theme, especially during 4th of July, hint, “FIRE” works. Anyway, there is one thing, in the competitive mode, right when u reach the last rank in the season,(or when ur close to the last rank), it kinda gets easy. I mean, the maps are supposed to be hard, but it’s kinda easy to win because the people I go up against go right for the first watering hole. And those maps have more than 3 fires. But however, the water holes are really hard to get one bomb or water because it’s so low to the ground. But, u can go around it and still get some fires,(1 or 2). And the other player for some reason still goes for the first watering hole and dies instantly. Then I win. So, what I’m saying here is just add some more maps to competitive. I know this is a new game so no rush, just have some ideas into the game. Btw, u guys are doing awesome.
The daily challenges are legit, everything is legit. As I know of anyway. But, if ur getting reviews that the game is lagging, it’s not the game, it’s ur WiFi. Just say that to them every time u get one of those reviews, it’s what the haters deserve from such a new game. Well; anyway. Over all, this game is legit, could add a few things not gonna lie, but u don’t gotta worry about that right now. Just focus on more updates u prob planned on doin, thanks for this amazing game, it’s a great game for boredom. Thanks again, and goodbye👍😁🥴
Things to work on
This game is no doubt a great game, but there are definitely a few things that could be worked on. For instance, competitive should not cost half of your fuel supply, because then we are just forced to watch another add to get more fuel. Even though the ads that randomly pop up are skippable most of the time, the ones that get you rewards are not. The game should also be made so more progression in possible. You should for sure be able to make your money back in levels, and if you get gold in all of them you make a profit, because as the game is now, it is incredibly difficult to make coins without purchasing them. Also, in adventure, someone should not be able to travel 2000m and get like 50 coins. You would be better off watching an advertisement for 50 coins than doing a really challenging course, for less then if not just as much as the advertisement. You need to either raise the profit of the game, or lower the price of the planes. Finally, there should be a game mode where you go up against people real time, as it would be much more entertaining than at the begging of the level seeing that their best was a crash, so all you have to do is get 0/5 fires and you win. Finally there needs to be a high risk high reward game mode, so players that are good and want to progress fast should be able to.
Amazing game! Ideas? Where next?
The game is amazing. Perfectly made with a well thought out concept. Competitive races and time trials make for exciting play. Although I think that 2 things should be added to take this game to the next level. 1 is more levels which eventually is an obvious but will make the game better for people who have completed the already made stages. 2 and most importantly!!! Something to allow players to make friends or teams, allowing the players to race each other, check each others stats and talk. These are some things that would make the game even more incredible for me. please consider. But amazing game one of my favorites at the moment.
- PlayStack Ltd
- 336.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PlayStack Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 10K Coins! $2.99
- Starter Pack! $1.99
- Double Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.