i2Ray is a powerful network utility to secure your internet traffic by capturing all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP insecure traffic from any applications on your device, and redirecting to trusted servers following configurable rules.
Powered by V2Ray-Core, i2Ray supports the following protocols:
- TCP over TLS
- WSS (WS over TLS)
- TLS 1.3
It can stream your traffic with different types of encrypt methods:
Setup your own V2Ray server to protect your privacy today!
- i2Ray does not provide any server side services. Please setup your own servers or ask for help from your friends. More information can be found in i2Ray's official website.
- i2Ray is a client side application. No user data will be sent to our severs. More details are listed in https://i2ray.com/privacy.html .
- Want to know more about V2Ray? Please visit their official website: https://v2ray.com/ .
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but expect more functions support
This is a very nice v2ray mobile cleint. Could u add more functions like using more than one server at a time to do loading balance? And also if it can support tcp and udp at the same time, that would be great!
Please add aes-128-cfb support
It only supports aes-128-gcm for now. I hope it can support cfb in future.
Also, it seems vmess + ws + TLS does not work in this app while working in other apps like ShadowRocket and Kitsunebi. My solution is to manually trust the TLS certificate on your iPhone, even if the certificate is issued by a trusted CA.
Developer Response ,
V2Ray-Core does not support aes-128-cfb now. So as i2Ray.
i2Ray supports vmess + ws + TLS. Please try to switch on the Allow Insecure setting and try again.
the functions provided by the application stop automatically when I use it for a few minutes.
fix it please.
Developer Response ,
Please switch on the auto connect option.
- SoftTech International Limited
- 70.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © SoftTech International Ltd. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.