The exciting and innovative IDC mobile app will enhance policy holders’ experience with their insurance company, broker, underwriting manager or administrator. There are several exciting functions, packaged into a very smart little app to ensure client service excellence!
1. Policy holders will be able to submit and store important information about themselves or their family on the app to access in an emergency situation.
2. They will be able to view their insurance policies live to ensure they have a “real-time” view of their cover and premium.
3. Additional cover can be requested via the app and policy holders can include photographs, scan their license disk detail to capture relevant data about a vehicle for assessment and add their own descriptions for example.
4. There is a built-in panic button to push in case of a roadside emergency. The panic button will send an alert into the call centre to “call back” the client and arrange immediate assistance.
5. Functionality is built-in to lodge a notification of incident to expedite a claim with step-by-step assistance on the app. This notification includes the ability to scan the barcode on the third parties’ vehicle license disk as well as driver’s license disk. The data within the barcode is seamlessly decrypted and pre-populated within the app to simplify the process. Our clients will also be prompted to take the required photo evidence at the scene and these photos will be date and time stamped so as to keep a proper audit trail and enable you to expedite the processing of the claim.
6. Policy holders will be able to access IDC’s suite of customised assistance and emergency services via the app with content that explains what they are covered for prior to calling the call centre.
Minor bug fixes & enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.