Alarma is an app built for iPhone that was designed to help families manage their household chores in a fun and interactive way. This is achieved by allowing parents the ability to assign chores to their kids with a predetermined amount of points for each chore completed. Once the chore is verified by the parent as completed, the score for that chore is added to the child’s total score on their profile page. At any point, the kids can see their score in comparison with their siblings’ score on the group page. The parents can add rewards to the Rewards Page and assign the amount of points that need to be reached in order for their children to qualify for that reward.
* Parent and children download the app on their iPhones.
* Parent and children create an account.
* Parent creates a group for their family.
*Parent copies the group PIN that is provided and uses SMS text messaging to send the group PIN number to their children.
* Children join group with the PIN number that they received from their parent.
* Parent and children create their profile page by adding their profile picture.
* Parent adds a profile picture for the group page.
* Parent creates a task (chore) and assigns a title, due date, description, and between 1 to 5 stars representing the points of each chore.
* Once a task has been completed by a child, they can click the checkbox next to the task title to indicate that the task has been completed.
* Once the parent has verified the checked off task, that child will receive the points that will be added to their total points on their profile page.
Thank you and enjoy Alarma!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.